Join Hosco and view Tarun's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• A confident, hardworking, and reliable person with a deep understanding of restaurant and hospitality industry, customer focused, highly organized.
• Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise while remaining aware of professional roles and boundaries.
• Possessing excellent communication, and hospitality skills, and proven ability to ensure that all customer’s expectations are met during the restaurant staying experiences and providing good food & hospitality service to guests.
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent public relation skills.
• Experience working as a head chef, as well as working alongside other cooks.
• Ample knowledge of how to grow fresh herbs, when to use, and where to use.
• Hands on experience on food photography.
Head Chef at KASBAH THE ROOFTOP
Goldstate Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenOctober 2017 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES- 1. Plan menus, estimate food and labour costs,set operating standards and guidelines manual for kitchen operations. 2. Staff training, management, and development of people of all levels 3. Stock control through systemized ordering, stock take and mise en place. 4. Develop effective inventory ordering & purchasing controls. 5. Ensure quality & consistency of meals served, through the use of strong techniques & equipment. 6. Ensure the profitability in the kitchen. 7. Ensures that all safety rules, emergency procedures, all colleagues strictly follow fire prevention and hygiene regulations. 8. Create innovative culinary experience 9. Ensure relevant action is taken based on guest’s recommendations and feedback
Passion F&B Management Consultancies - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenSeptember 2014 - July 2017 · 2 years and 11 months
1. Stock, date, rotate and check temperature of the product. 2. Clean & sanitize work stations & equipment. 3. Follow recipes & product directions for preparing food. 4. Good presentation & preparation skills and able to work under pressure. 5. Developed standards for live molecular cooking for team 6. Prepared staff meals as a group activity 7. Kept a track on inventory under proper supervision 8. Gained 2 plus year experience in fast paced ala carte kitchen as well as tasting menu environment.
VANA RETREATS - Dehradun, IndiaF&B kitchenJuly 2013 - September 2014 · 1 year and 3 months
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES- 1. Maintained an orderly & effective workplace. 2. Prepared & served nutritious meals on time. 3. Gained experience on horticulture in terms of growing & using fresh ingredients in cuisine. 4. Ensured work environment meets hygiene & safety standards set by regulations. 5. Support and protect silent retreat environment. 6. Created innovative menu on seasonal vegetables & fruits.
F BAR - Mumbai, IndiaF&B kitchenJuly 2012 - April 2013 · 10 months
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES- 1. Effective role on team player. 2. Took directions & follow instructions of supervisor. 3. Understood the role & hospitality industry. 4. Handled pressure and fast paced environment efficiently. 5. Strong communication & organizational skills. 6. Confidence build up on live cooking for guests. 7. Took initiative on setting up buffet on daily
B.A. HONS. in CULINARY ARTS
Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD, U - Aurangabad, IndiaSeptember 2008 - September 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Like travelling
- - Photography
FIRST EPISODE COLLABORATION WITH CHEF EX- presenting "FROASTED"