Join Hosco and view Tauseef's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Date of birth: 15April 1990
Phone : +971551680286
To grow with an ever dynamic and modern organization
which will further help me to enhance my achieve the excellence in the field of food production and climb the
to its ultimate boundaries.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
Enthusiast for cooking ,carving,laborious,dependable team
member, ability to communicate with new people, flexible and receptive to new situations
Very creative & passionate about cooking.
Food cost and hygiene is my strong point.
Great leader & an excellent team player. Excellent interpersonal skills. Work, perform & deliver under pressure.
Work with limited budget and in cash crunch situation.
From scratch doing new hotels and restaurants. Very imaginative, innovative and competitive.
Can work for long hours and motivate fellow workers and staff.
QUALIFICATION YEAR UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTE
B.Sc., in Hotel Management 2008- 2011 SRM (IHM) with 75%
12th 2006-2008 B.I.E.C. in Bihar with 56%
10th 2005-2010 B.S.E.B. in Bihar with 50%
HOTEL / INSTITUTE YEAR DESIGNATION
EMIRATES GROUPS OF CHAIN RESTURANT, ABU DHABI(UAE) AUG 2015 TO TILL DATE KITCHEN EXECUTIVE
HOTEL HYATT REGENCY*****
NEW DELHI NOV 2013 to AUG 2015 DEMI CHEF DE PARTI
HOTEL HYATT REGENCY*****
CHENNAI DEC 2010-NOV 2013 COMMI-1
HOTEL TAJ CONNEMARA*****
CHENNAI APRIL 2009-JULY 2009 I.E.T (TRAINNING)
• Italian,Continental &Arabic; Cuisine
WORKED WITH WELL KNOWN CHEF
• CHEF MASSIMILANIO ITALIAN HOTEL HYATT REGENCY (CHENNAI)
• CHEF PANKAJ SHAHI
• CHEF MAURIZIORASELLI ITALIAN
ITALIAN HOTEL HYATT REGENCY (CHENNAI)
HOTEL HYATT REGENCY (DELHI)
• CHEF LUCA REFECTORIUM ITALIAN HOTEL HYATT REGENCY (DELHI)
SUMMARY OF WORK PRESENT WORK EXPERIENCE
DECEMBER 2010 TILL NOW
Ø Taking care of recruiting staff and maintaining duty Roaster
Ø Coordinating with star hotels for industrial trainees
Ø Maintaining check list of all documents
Ø Preparation and plating of food for festivals and new menus.
Ø To develop new recipes and present them in monthly promotion menus.
Ø To ensure that all the preparations are as per the standard recipes and food served is of high quality
and correct temperature.
Ø Conducting training need analysis for staff and supervisors and imparting the required training in order to increase there competency and productivity
Ø Worked as Commi in the live kitchen “ Focaccia (Italian Restaurant)Chennai”
Ø Worked as dcdp in the live kitchen “Lapizza (Italian Restaurant)Delhi”
Ø Coordinating with higher management for the upgrading of restaurant
Ø Worked with two Italian chef and a corporate chef from Italy “chef Massimiliano”,Maurizioraselli.
Ø Active team member in menu planning and proper execution for the outlets and festivals.
Ø Maintaining HACCP Law in a Hotel.
• Attended 4 days as a CHEF promoter for U.S. pecan in PRAGATI MAIDAN (2011)
• 3rd in north in Food and Beverage production (2010)
• 2nd in food making competition (2010)
• Top in practical & theory in food production (2010)
• Best sports man of the year in foot ball (2010)
LANGUAGES SPEAK READ WRITE
ENGLISH Y Y Y
HINDI Y Y Y
ARABIC Y Y Y
NEW DELHI 110066
BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
HOUSE NO.137 (2nd ` FLOOR)
HOUSE NO.-40/A, ENAYAT COLONY,
BARI ROAD, DISTT.-GAYA, STATE-BIHAR, PIN CODE-823001
jr, sous chef
Ginga groups of resturants - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenJuly 2016 - Now · 2 years and 5 months
Emirates chain of resturants - United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenAugust 2015 - June 2016 · 11 months
• Work with the executive chef to produce diversified menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision; • Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients, whenever required; • Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works like a “well-oiled machinery”; • Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements; • Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste; • Discover talented chef and train them in order to reach the high standards of the location; • Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and using at the maximum the available resources; return • Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours; • Create tasting menus for clients interested in contracting the food for different events (wedding, banquets, corporate dinners, birthday parties, etc.)f
demi chef de partie
Hyatt Regency india - New Delhi, IndiaF&B kitchenOctober 2013 - August 2015 · 1 year and 11 months
Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
hyatt regency india - Chennai, IndiaF&B kitchenDecember 2010 - September 2013 · 2 years and 10 months
•Support the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef in the daily operation and work •Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie •Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel •Control food stock and food cost in his section •Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites •Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks •Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques •Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions •Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
taj place india - Indianapolis, IN, United StatesF&B kitchenApril 2009 - July 2009 · 4 months
Maintaining high standards of hygiene Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
SRM,IHM - Chennai, IndiaFebruary 2008 - June 2011
B,SC IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT DEGREE
HindiNative or fluent100%
UrduNative or fluent100%