Join Hosco and view Tayyab's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An energetic professional of the service industry capable to balance multiple tasks with full expertise studded with the full code of ethics in hospitality beside this capable to fully justify my qualifications of Human Resource Management. Having sound experience of HR policies, procedures and conducting training sessions.
I am highly groomed to lead the team and work under extreme pressure.
3 years and 2 months
Guest Service Centre Agent
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionMarch 2017 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
• Answer call in a professional and friendly manner. • Ensure all external and internal calls are answered as per hotel standards. • Ensure efficient connection with the correct person.
Cross-Trained as HR Coordinator
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesJune 2018 - November 2018 · 6 months
• Compiling payroll / absence data. • Updating salary and benefits information. • Developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues. • Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the payroll team.
Food and Beverage Coordinator
Pearl Continental Hotel - PakistanF&B otherAugust 2016 - January 2017 · 6 months
• Providing counselling on policies and procedures. • Being actively involved in daily activities. • Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
Pearl Continental Hotel - PakistanHuman ResourcesJune 2016 - July 2016 · 2 months
• Assist in end-to-end recruitment and liaise with recruitment agencies. • Track progress, deadlines and priorities of all projects. • Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. • Coordinate candidates interview.
Dubai Islamic Bank - PakistanHuman ResourcesMay 2016 - July 2016 · 3 months
• Assist in end-to-end recruitment and liaise with recruitment agencies. • Record all resumes and personal documents in HR electronic files. • Liaise with line managers recording HR issues, scanning and emailing HR documents.
Lincoln University College - MalaysiaMarch 2019 - Now
BBA (Hons) in Human Resource Management
University of Wah - Wah Cantt., Wah, PakistanJanuary 2012 - January 2016
Punjab Colleage of Commerce - Kamra Kalan, PakistanJanuary 2010 - January 2012
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
United Arab Emirates
Date of birth
July 12th 1994
- FCS System
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Opera PMS