Join Hosco and view Tobi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Self driven and motivated individual with an in depth knowledge of the international hospitality and tourism industry, aiming to gain more experience and managerial skills.
Barclays - Bournemouth, United KingdomOtherMay 2018 - Now · 7 months
Offering professional, caring, consistent, and outstanding levels of customer service. Building trust by engaging in conversations and active listening to customers to be able to anticipate and meet the servicing needs of all customers. Performing to exceed customer expectations and dealing with customer requests at the first point of contact, only handing off where this adds value in the eyes of the customer. Providing exceptional customer experiences for everyday queries and complaint handling by taking responsibility and using all resources to proactively intercept and address customer issues efficiently and effectively. Developing financial analytical skills, cash handling and the use of counter tills service.
Platinum Recruitment Consultancy (The Hospitality Specialists) - Bournemouth, United KingdomOtherJuly 2017 - May 2018 · 11 months
Looking after and executing great customer service to VIP boxes guests at AFC Bournemouth, Vitality stadium. Developing bartender skills at Pubs and bars in Dorset with the ability to deliver high quality service in intense situations like festivals despite the setbacks. Successfully completed five days bar work at Goodwood Festivals with ten co-workers with positive feedback and was called back for the next festival. Catering assistant at Cheltenham festivals, increasing clients by over 25% and revenue rapidly for Platinum Agency.
Southern Sun Ikoyi Hotel - Lagos, NigeriaF&B serviceOctober 2016 - December 2016 · 3 months
• Developed waitress skills at restaurant in hotel, laying tables for breakfast, lunch and dinner, building communication and customer service skills. • Documented in house and walk in guest with restaurant hostess before and after breakfast acquiring administration and organizational skills.
Southern Sun Ikoyi Hotel - Lagos, NigeriaFront Office receptionOctober 2016 - December 2016 · 3 months
• Receiving guest at reception in a warm and gentle manner, being a first point of contact with guests. • Selected to plan and execute welcome letters every morning, for returning and new guests. • Assigned with multi-line switchboard duties by connecting customers, in house guest and hotel staff to other department or their desired telephone line.
MSc. International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Bournemouth University - Tourism and Hospitality Management - England, United KingdomJanuary 2017 - Now
Course: Issues in International Hospitality and Tourism Managemengt
BSc. Tourism and Events Management
Afe Babalola University - Lagos, NigeriaSeptember 2013 - October 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Details attention
- Fine dining waitress
- Front office reception
- Good customer service