Join Hosco and view Tra Huong's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A morivated hospitality student looking for a 6 month operational internship starting February 18th until 23rd of August in the F&B deartment (kitchen, pastry/bakery, service, room service, lounge bar)
F&B Service Trainee
Berceau des Sens - Lausanne, SwitzerlandF&B serviceSeptember 2018 - October 2018 · 2 months
Worked as a kitchen trainee and server at a Michelin bib restaurant - Berceau de Sens. Delivered fine dining service and assisted the chefs in preparing dishes.
Casa Italiana - Phu Quoc, VietnamF&B kitchenJuly 2018 - August 2018 · 2 months
Commis at Casa Italiana. Assisted the chefs in preparing Italian dishes. Took care of mise en place. Respected HACCP procedures.
F&B Service Trainee
Salinda Resort - Phu Quoc, VietnamF&B serviceJuly 2017 - August 2017 · 2 months
Worked as a server and hostess at Salinda Resort restaurant. Ensured guest satisfaction and high quality service.
Orient Pharmacy - Chisinau, MoldovaRetailJune 2016 - July 2016 · 2 months
Worked as sales assistant at the cosmetic department of Orient pharmacy. Consulted clients on various products and used upselling techniques. Took care of customer complaints.
École hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandSeptember 2018 - Now
RomanianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Exel
- Microsoft Word
Volunteer at Local Children's Hospital / Moldova
- Organized activities and events for local
Volunteer at Singapore Senior Residences / Singapore
- Organized weekly activities and entertainment
for seniors at the local retirement home
- Organized team meetings
Volunteer at Step Ubud School / Bali
- Tutored middle schoolers and high schoolers
hospitality vocabulary in English
- Organised activities and entertainment for
Events Committee at United World College of South East Asia / Singapore
- Organized events and gatherings at United World College
- Coordinated teams and their duties
- Negotiated with suppliers and helped with catering at Fort Canning