Join Hosco and view Tsanta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Young professional looking for new opportunity as an entry level sales event executive in events and hospitality. I'm passionate and curious about the luxury travel and hospitality world, Trilingual, enthousiatic and hard-working, and I'm willing to relocate
Night Reservation Agent
Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris - Paris, FranceReservationsMay 2017 - Now · 1 year and 8 months
• Successfully responded to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, fax, or through a central reservation system. • Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications. • Provided guests with the requested information concerning the facilities locations and surrounding area. • Processed all guest reservations including guest follow up obtaining all necessary information and accurately entering it into Opera. • As a Raffles Service Agent: successfully responded to hotel guests’ request, dispatched calls when necessary, took hotel restaurants table reservations, took and completed wake up calls.
Receptionist/ Reservation Agent
Axel Opera by HappyCulture Collecton - Paris, FranceFront Office receptionApril 2017 - April 2017 · 1 month
• Taking reservations and made changes to existing bookings in a knowledgeable and timely manner. • Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by telephone, by email and in person providing information about services available in the community and responding to guest complaints. • Compile and check daily record sheets guest accounts receipts and vouchers using computerized systems • Attended to guest needs such as shuttle service delivery of personal artifacts and other special requests • Provided guests with the requested information concerning the facilities locations and surrounding area. • Successfully prepared and maintained F&B clean area during daily Happy Time, took dishes and glasses away from tables.
Front of the House Attendant
Qatar Airways - Roissy-en-France, FranceFront Office receptionOctober 2016 - December 2016 · 3 months
• Participation in the training of Qatar Airways procedures • Welcoming customers and introducing them to the lounge services according Qatar Airways procedures. •Insuring the customers' comfort from the moment they are inside the lounge until their departure to the flight. • Preparing and organizing the catering area of the lounge • Checking updates concerning VIP list for each flight, and sending report for billing • Verification with the check-in counters and back office for any information concerning the flights (delays, luggage, etc…)
Events coordinator/ Romance Concierge
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort - Vaitape, French PolynesiaEventsJanuary 2016 - February 2016 · 2 months
• Welcoming helping guests at the Bridal Boutique and suggested bridal gowns, or activities. • Receiving requests from the guests and sending proposals. Successfully acted as primary contact for guests • Successfully organized romantic activities (candlelight dinner, sunset cruise, proposals, privatizing a motu etc...) by sending BEOs to coordinate with other departments of the hotel • Successfully sent bi-monthly promotional online flyers to the regional team as well as Incoming Travel Agencies. • Helping the Wedding and Events Manager with administration: drafting and sending invoices to suppliers. • Helping the Wedding and Events Manager coordinating weddings to run the events smoothly.
Sales Events and Groups Executive/ Coordinator
Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection - Paris, FranceEventsJune 2015 - December 2015 · 7 months
• Preparing and sending the events requests (wedding, business meetings, fashion show…) following the hotel procedure, then entering the booking in Delphi • Successfully coordinated the events information (catering, type of clients, size of the event etc..) between the office and the banquet team, the kitchen and other departments of the hotel, by sending BEOs • Drafting the contracts and the invoices (clients and suppliers) • Preparing the welcoming gifts for the VIP clients (members of government, member of the Dorchester loyalty program…)
Reservation and sales agent
Parisian Home - Paris, FranceReservationsOctober 2014 - April 2015 · 7 months
• Successfully initialized and finalized sales for renting apartment, delivered comprehensive information, answered client questions and completed registration process. • Translation of the rentals advertisements in English. • Successfully developed and managed our presence on VRBO website (Homeway group, world 1st source for vacational rental) • Setting up of the apartment for photo shooting in order to update our marketing content. • Check-in, check-out of the guests cultivating rapport and smooth communication with each one.
European Bachelor in Tourism and Hotel Management
CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier International - Paris, FranceOctober 2014 - October 2015
Classes involved hospitality management, marketing applied to hospitality and luxury, law, economic, event management within hotels
English literatures and civilizations
Paris Sorbonne - Paris, FranceOctober 2011 - July 2014
Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, majoring in sales
René Auffray - Clichy, FranceSeptember 2009 - July 2011
FrenchNative or fluent100%
MalagasyNative or fluent100%
- Event Coordinating Skills
- Event planning
- Event Sales
- Opera PMS
- Room Reservation