Join Hosco and view Tuomo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A bilingual, career-driven individual with recent MBA, proven abilities in global sales, account management and client relationships. With more than 10 years of sales expertise from varies industries will make Tuomo an asset to any hotel company.
19 years and 4 months
Global Account Director
Marriott International - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingNovember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
Managing and supporting a targeted portfolio of the largest intermediary accounts at Global Sales in London. Prime focus to drive incremental revenue to Marriott International's hotels through account management and managing the rotation of high impact meetings and events within the region.
Business Development Manager
Hotel St. George/ Design Hotels - Helsinki, FinlandSales & MarketingMay 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
- Planned and executed an international opening sales strategy for a new five-star 153-room hotel. Target 3 million € annual sales revenue with focus to increase leisure segment. Executed activities resulted in 80% occupancy a er 2 weeks the hotel opened in May, 2018 - Pre-opening work enabled major international recognition in the most established media’s worldwide including The Times, Conde Nast, Telegraph, Vogue, Wallpaper as one of the hottest openings in 2018. St. George was one of the primary launches for Design Hotels - Signed major corporate contracts to secure business - Signed consortia agreements ie. Kiwi Collection, Signature, Virtuoso, Union Pay, Altour - Touring and presenting the hotel worldwide in Design Hotels sales events and trade shows Shanghai, Beijing, New York, Chicago, Toronto, London, Miami, DACH-area to build the relationships with selected travel agents and corporate accounts. - Organized five corporate launch events in Helsinki prior to the opening to secure business - Prepared and launched introduction campaigns & promotions with the revenue team - Conducted site inspections to Corporate, Gov, Media & VIP clients a er the opening - Held FAM trip to Appointment Group to ensure business from the entertainment segment - Assisted the Creative Director in building the conceptual brand manual and hotel context ie. hotel room amenities, M&E descriptions, internal sales materials - Training the sales team and internal sales office to sell the St. George product
Partner, Senior Account Manager
ITaito Ltd - Vantaa, FinlandSales & MarketingJune 2008 - December 2016 · 8 years and 7 months
ITaito designs, implements and delivers heavy-duty IT solutions and expert services ie. Datacenters, data back-up and recovery, cloud & network architecture and virtualization. Founded in 2008. In 2017 ITaito’s annual revenue was 6,7 million € and net profit 500 k€. Today ITaito is part of Dustin that is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products to companies. - One of the founding partners of the company in 2008. - Responsible for selling SaaS and cloud services and solutions to mid/ large enterprise and key targeted accounts nationwide. - Established and maintained excellent key account relationships with CEO, CIO, CFO levels and present accounts which helped to increase annual revenues significantly - Exceeded personal selling targets every year, contributing 2 M€ in revenue annually. - Developed strategic plans to identify opportunities and track revenues using Salesforce tools
Key Account Manager
Netone Ltd - Espoo, FinlandSales & MarketingAugust 2006 - August 2008 · 2 years and 1 month
- B2B sales role to provide high-end ICT SaaS services and products to mid-size companies - 1M€ sales quota annually, exceeding targets every year.
Sales representative/ Contact center agent
Elisa plc - Helsinki, FinlandSales & MarketingOctober 2002 - August 2006 · 3 years and 11 months
Elisa is telecommunications, ICT and digital service company and a market leader in Finland with over 2.8 million customers in Finland, Estonia and internationally. - Between 2002-2004 handling outsourced contact centre agent role. Providing customer support, through inbound phone, email for customers around the nation. - Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize, and replicate customer problems for multiple companies. - Between 2004-2006 selling Elisa's ICT products to consumers and small companies in the flagship store in Helsinki city centre
Reproexpress - Helsinki, FinlandSales & MarketingApril 2002 - September 2002 · 6 months
- 6 months project to find new corporate clients for a delivery company
Contact center agent
VISA cards - Helsinki, FinlandCustomer ServiceOctober 2001 - March 2002 · 6 months
- Providing customer support for VISA-card holders nationwide through inbound phone and email channels.
Assistant Project Manager
Southern Finland Tourism Development - Helsinki, FinlandSales & MarketingMay 2001 - September 2001 · 5 months
- Management trainee project for Bachelor studies. Organizing World Tourism Day event in Helsinki
Guest Service Agent
Hotel Kämp/ Luxury Collection, Starwood - Helsinki, FinlandFront Office receptionMarch 2000 - September 2001 · 1 year and 7 months
- Provided luxurious customer service in an iconic 179 room five-star property. Hotel Kämp hosted continuously international celebrities, mega stars and world leaders.
Glion Institute of Higher Education - Glion-sur-Montreux, SwitzerlandAugust 2016 - September 2018
Master of Hospitality and Service Industries Management. Master thesis title: Exploratory study of combining Lean principals with consumer perceptions in a new luxury hotel. Case study: Hotel St. George Helsinki
Bachelor of Science - Hospitality management
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management [ HSD ] - Helsinki, FinlandAugust 1999 - May 2002
Major in Hospitality and Tourism Industry management
Jyväskylä Catering Institute - Jyväskylä, FinlandAugust 1995 - May 1998
Native or fluent
- Account management
- Global Sales
- group sales
- hotel sales