Join Hosco and view Muhammad Umair's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dynamic Training and Development professional with 7 years of experience in corporate employee training and hospitality. Passionate about maximizing guest experience, professional development and adult learning facilitation. Result driven, solution focused, and committed to achieving organisational objectives and raising standards
Senior Training Coordinator
Hashoo Group - G.O.R. - I, Lahore, PakistanHuman ResourcesMarch 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Served as acting manager learning & development in the absence of line manager. • Organized and conducted of statutory and mandatory new employee orientation, fire-fighting, first aid, and grooming & hygiene trainings. • Conducted TNA based soft skills trainings and prioritizing training needs. • Developed annual training budgets and training calendar for the Hotel. • Management of on job trainings, inter-hotel and inter-departmental cross exposure trainings. • Management of external trainings for hotel employees. • Maintained of employee training records including attendance and feedback. • Developed weekly and monthly reports for training. • Managed E-learning module trainings (Lobster Ink and Rouxbe) • Organized events at hotel such as employee annual function, monthly birthday functions, farewells and employee engagement campaigns. • Managed private internships at various departments of the hotel. • Managed Back of house executive board, Yammer social media and daily news flash for the hotel.
Senior Trainer - Organisational Training and Development
Ufone - Etisalat Group - Lahore, PakistanCustomer ServiceMay 2011 - September 2017 · 6 years and 5 months
Developed and implemented various trainings including new hire induction/orientation and soft skills trainings in line with the departmental and organisational objectives. • Used instructional systems design models such as ADDIE and RID, role playing, on job training, team exercises, group discussions, employee engagement activities, videos and lectures to instruct participants in a variety of ways. • Conducted training needs analysis for various departments in coordination with departmental heads and relevant stakeholders using surveys, performance/gap analysis, etc. while prioritising training needs through liaison with departmental managers. • Assisted the Training Manager in developing and maintaining training library with course content and related materials, setting departmental goals, managing training budgets, developing and rolling out of annual training calendar, updating job descriptions for various departmental functions and reviewing training policies, procedures and practices while recommending improvements. • Managed external training vendors and concerns including content management, coordination of training venues, materials, technological requirements, etc. • Conducted various employee engagement activities and hosted various events at organisational level.
Bachelors of Business and Information Technology
University of the Punjab, Lahore - Lahore, PakistanSeptember 2005 - September 2009
• Member of the Dramatics Society Club • Topped the University entrance test with 90 % score • Won the most dynamic student award
Pakistan Embassy College Beijing, China - Beijing, ChinaSeptember 2002 - June 2005
Debating Champion Captain of School Basketball team Member of Scout Camp Society
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Adult Learning Principles
- Corporate hospitality
- Event Management
- Handling guest complaint
- Interpersonal communication
- Microsoft Office
- Training need analysis