Join Hosco and view Vaibhav's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I Vaibhav Chachad residing in India,Mumbai wish to apply for relevant security positions with your organisation.
Kindly accept this application from a highly resourceful and skilled professional,who is proficient in driving efficiency,devising safety,security and loss prevention procedures.
To further support your base requirements, I can bring enthusiastic and perspective to this position. I take directions well and also capable of working independently.
My resume is enclosed for your consideration, I firmly believe I would be an asset to you team and would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my experience and certifications could contribute to your firm.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
MARS Enterprises - Mumbai, IndiaSecurityFebruary 2018 - Now · 10 months
Ø Reporting to Vice President (Chief security officer) & leading team of 100. Ø Maintaining daily security logs and Incident reports. Ø Conducting trainings for security staffs and induction trainings for new joiners. Ø Attending daily HOD meetings, event meetings. Ø Handling hotel Transport Department. Ø Maintaining weekly & monthly Hydrants & Fire Extinguishers audit, & maintaining refill register of fire extinguishers. Ø Through hands on management, supervising closely all subordinate security personnel in the performance of their duty in accordance with hotel policy & procedures and applicable laws. Ø Enforcing the use of designated staff entrance and exits, initiating disciplinary action when needed. Ø Dealing with guest requests and issues regarding hotel & resort security matters. Ø Liaising with the local law enforcement agencies i.e. police, Municipal Corporation, excise department. Ø Performing night security manager for property when deployed. Ø Resolving airport Hi-lift and RAMP related issues and drafting of emails for airport, RAMP and transport related issues.
Loss Prevention Executive
Hotel Sahara star - Mumbai, IndiaSecurityNovember 2016 - May 2017 · 7 months
• Incumbent need to assist management in the definition of the security policy (security in the workplace, working conditions, environmental protection). In charge of the implementation, supervision and follow-up of each task. • Incumbent should also set up preventive security program to reduce incidents and their costs. • Deploy, manage and supervise a team of 100 technicians, security supervisors, officers, guards along with valet and drivers management. • Interview and recruit security, valet and drivers. • Preparing daily security shift log reports. • Attending daily security meetings with Manager for betterment of security operations and training management. • Continuously patrol and inspect assigned areas as scheduled, and promptly report all irregularities, hazardous conditions, and suspicious occurrences. • Proper investigation and document, all guest and employee incidents relating to illness, injury, and theft or damage of property. • Perform, routine daily administrative tasks, including key control and daily filing of reports and logs. • Respond to all guest and hotel requests and emergency situations in a timely and professional manner and prepare Car drop report. • Conducting training of security, fire & safety and first Aid and for Security personnel. • Providing training and induction to trainees and newcomers. • Managing high profile and corporate events, wherein guest flows were more than 8000 per day.
Carnival Cruise Line - Miami, FL, United StatesSecurityMarch 2016 - May 2016 · 4 months
• Responsible for cruise related security operations at various carnival fleets in international waters and in ports of visit • Responsible for all gangway security procedures • Patrolling of crew and guest areas including interior and exteriors of the vessel • Handling intoxicated and aggressive individuals • Adhering and protecting company assets maintaining company policies regarding safety, security and environment, crew and guest cabin safety and security inspection • Investigation and reporting of onboard accidents and incidents • Conducting drug and alcohol tests • Security Report preparations. • Front Office Coordination.
Cunard - Southampton, United KingdomSecurityOctober 2014 - September 2015 · 12 months
• To comply with the Ship Security Plan • Gangway Setup • Passenger and crew Baggage X-ray Screening • Passenger and crew frisking • CCTV surveillance • Recording incidents and accidents in ship of crew and guests • Handling Code Sierra • Pilot duty • Safety related tasks like inspection of Water tight doors & Fire screen doors • Attending Emergency, Man-overboard and Security Drills • Safe Busting • Compliance with Carnival UK policies to keep the Passengers and Ship company safe • Regular updating of Gangway and Daily Security Logs • Conducting drug and alcohol tests. • Security daily log and incident report preparation.
Retro party entertainment - Mumbai, IndiaSecurityAugust 2012 - September 2014 · 2 years and 2 months
• Handling VIP event’s security operations • Scheduling Security patrols for VIP escort duties • Maintaining secure environment within the events venues • Crowd control and management. • Customer Service Reception & Command center.
Junior Baggage Team Leader
Qatar Aviation Services - Doha, QatarCustomer ServiceMarch 2012 - July 2012 · 6 months
• Baggage operations arrival and departure • Baggage makes up area
customer service agent and security
GoIndigo - Mumbai, IndiaSecurityOctober 2010 - February 2012 · 1 year and 5 months
• Airport Customer Services & Check In • Ramp operations • Security • Baggage Services
Delhi University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - New Delhi, IndiaMarch 2006 - June 2008
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good communicator