Join Hosco and view Vaibhav's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Senior Management Professional
A results-driven, tenacious and energetic in Sales & Marketing, Revenue Generation, leading high growth of the organisation, Acknowledged for strengthening companies to lead in highly competitive markets and delivering innovative sales & marketing concepts and strategies expert with a robust experience of over 12 years in Hospitality. Implement a pragmatic but holistic luxury sales strategy to churn out the maximum revenue potential from HNI and Corporate clients. Develops and executes a comprehensive account / region plan to drive revenue and market share.
Raas Intratech Pvt Ltd (Habanos Cigars) - New Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralOctober 2015 - Now · 3 years and 3 months
Manage the Habanos distributorship across India. Handle HORECA, Retails, Duty Free and HNIs Highlights: • Resolved legacy issues with the customs and built credible relationships at all levels within the department. • Improved overall sales by 25% over three years in all the segments. • Added 200 new corporate customers in the cigars portfolio. • Restructured Delhi duty free BA’s team for Delhi and increased the sales to 100,000 USD a month.
Gargee Voyages - Gurugram, IndiaSales & MarketingDecember 2013 - September 2015 · 1 year and 10 months
Founded Gargee Voyages to provide consumer-direct travel services for the leisure and business traveler from Gurgaon corporate. Developed the MICE segment for Doctors &Training Institutions Highlights: • Won the contract to handle accommodation for 12,000 doctors visiting ASCION 2015 conference over prominent agencies such as Kouni and TCI
Regional Sales Director – North
Premier Inn, India - Delhi, IndiaSales & MarketingDecember 2012 - November 2013 · 12 months
• Developed new markets and optimized opportunities through corporate based in North & Central Delhi along with domestic and inbound travel.
Director of Sales
Radisson Blu Suites - Gurugram, IndiaSales & MarketingJanuary 2011 - December 2012 · 1 year and 12 months
• Developed and achieved market share and revenue goals by directing the group and transient sales and marketing strategies. Highlights: • Generated the highest RevPar (INR 6540), Occupancy (81.18%) and ARR (INR 8056), maintaining the No.1 position amongst competitive set in the financial year 2011 – 2012. • Generated 4000 room nights from RSO’s only and 1500 room nights with highest ARR of INR 10,000 from GDS.
Associate Director of Sales
Galaxy Hotel - Gurugram, IndiaSales & MarketingSeptember 2009 - December 2010 · 1 year and 4 months
• Established travel agent segment in the hotel and managed sales activities events in line with the annual sales plan and to achieve budget and sales strategy for the hotel. • Marketing - Optimized and maximized revenue while strengthening the brand positioning of the hotel.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel - New Delhi, IndiaSales & MarketingOctober 2007 - September 2009 · 1 year and 12 months
• Developed and nurtured the nascent account which further leads to incremental revenue for the organization. • Handled Corporate (~350 accounts) in New Delhi, Gurgaon and Manesar.
Assistant Manager Sales
Indian Hotels Company Limited - New Delhi, IndiaSales & MarketingOctober 2006 - October 2007 · 1 year and 1 month
• Built relationships to improve inflow of outbound conferences from national accounts and specified accounts along with PSU and Embassies. • Analyzed various segments and industries to know the overall conferencing potential. • Sales targets management by ensuring displacement of business for maximization of revenue and room nights.
Assistant Manager – Sales
Radisson MBD Hotel - Noida, IndiaSales & MarketingJanuary 2005 - December 2006 · 1 year and 12 months
• Handled regional corporate accounts (~250) across New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Sahibabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon. • Honored with outstanding performance award for the year 2005-2006
Front Office Assistant
Taj West End - Bengaluru, IndiaFront Office receptionMay 2004 - January 2005 · 9 months
Bachelors in Hotel Management
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal - Manipal, IndiaJuly 2000 - May 2004
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- GDS, Yield Management, Negotiation Skills.
- Impressive organization abilities, interpersonal
- People and team handling skills.
- strategic thinking and planning, problem solving,