Join Hosco and view Vaibhav's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering along with 9 years of experience in the hotel industry focusing on engineering operation in a 4 & 5 star luxury hotels and resorts.
JA Hotels and Resorts – 446 rooms.
Pre-Opening of Viceroy Palm Jumeirah Dubai 700 rooms.
Pre-Opening Hyatt Regency 275 rooms.
Country Inn and Suites By Radisson Hotels
Pre-Opening Lemon tree hotels.
3 Pre-Opening of the hotel, setting up the engineering department
and taking over of the hotel from projects team in a defect-free condition as a department Assistant head. Resolving project issues related to Fire & life safety and MEP. Good coordination and frequent interaction / follow up with the Hotel Owner’s team, project contractor’s team, Regional office technical team, Building Owners Association and suppliers.
Well versed professional relations with the government authorities DTCM, DCD, DM, HACCAP for an update on revised rules and regulations in the region and also for a smooth approval process for new fit out projects. Controlling the stores/material and casual manpower cost for achieving the desirable GOP level. Preparing SOPs, Training plan and Job responsibilities for each team member. Developing planned preventive maintenance and history cards for all equipment’s
and guest rooms.
My Key result areas are energy conservation, energy audit, Green certification,cost-conscious job planning, manpower recruitment, store inventory control, motivating colleagues, ensuring colleagues take pride in their work, working as a team with colleagues and other department heads.
Pre-Opening and handling the engineering operation as a department assistant head of new mixed-use property, preparing engineering store minimum stock level (MSL) and maintaining
engineering store par stock as per MSL. Assistant to HOD for preparing CAPEX, HLP and R&M budget/forecast for the financial year. Hotel classification inspection as per tourism department guideline.
Assistant Chief Engineer
JA Hotels and Resorts - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2017 - March 2018 · 7 months
• Assistant HOD of 5 Star Hotel JA Hotels and Resorts 342 rooms, 7 F&B outlets, 3 meetings rooms. • Leading the team of 18 no’s subordinate including Shift Engineers and Technicians. • Achieved 5 Star category of the hotel from DTCM by Key achievement refurbishment project of a guest room, F&B outlets, and another area. • Enhance the guest experience by implementing strategic ppm programme. • Whole responsible for engineering operation in absence of Chief engineer. • Increase the team building by coaching, motivating to team members
Assistant Engineering Manager
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceOctober 2016 - September 2017 · 12 months
• Successfully Pre-Opening of 5 Star luxury Hotel at Palm Jumeirah with 468 Guest rooms and 221 residential apartments and 12 F&B outlets, Banquet facilities up to 600 guests. • A Part of Pre-opening of team complete Snagging, follow-ups, rectification of engineering plants rooms, guest rooms, F&B outlets, banquets, meeting rooms as per Viceroy Standard Operating Procedure. • Develop and Implement Viceroy Engineering operational Standard Operating Procedures. • Participate Testing and commissioning of Electrical, Mechanical, FLS, MEP system, successfully complete Fire Cause and affects test and Blackout test according to local and federal law of Dubai Government. • Successfully complete rectification of all major breakdown along with project team and take over the hotel with zero defects. • Complete the successful inspection and audit by DTCM, DCD, HACCP, DM. While complete all occurred snagging and rectification. • Successfully Implemented (PPM) Plan Preventive Maintenance Program for guest rooms and plant rooms and achieved Guest satisfaction. • Review and effectively negotiated 5 % cost of AMC, Vendors, Contractors. While ensuring continuation and enhancement of services. • Accountable for daily engineering operation like duty roster, SOP checklist, Inspection of plant and machinery, guest rooms, guest comments reviews and immediate action on it. • Implemented Energy conservation techniques and reduce HLP cost 8% as compared to the Pre-opening stage of the hotel.
Assistant Engineering Manager
Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad - Ahmedabad, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceDecember 2014 - October 2016 · 1 year and 11 months
• Successfully Pre-Opening of 275 guest rooms and 5 F&B outlets, Banquet facilities up to 400 guests. • A Part of Pre-opening of team complete Snagging, follow-ups, rectification of engineering plants rooms, guest rooms, F&B outlets, banquets, meeting rooms as per Hyatt Standard Operating Procedure. • Develop and Implement Hyatt Engineering Standard Operating Procedures. • Participate Testing and commissioning of Electrical, Mechanical, FLS, MEP system. • Successfully complete rectification of all major breakdown along with project team and take over the hotel with zero defects. • Achieved guest satisfaction score 4.5 on trip advisor by Successfully Implemented (PPM) Plan Preventive Maintenance Program for guest rooms and plant rooms. • Cross check and ensure the efficiently work done by Contractors during their service. And get the work done as per standard specifications of equipments and machines. • Complete the 5 nos of training under the Training manager and engineering manager and become successful department trainer to train others subordinates. • Accountable for daily engineering operation like duty roster, SOP checklist, Inspection of plant and machinery, guest rooms, guest comments reviews and immediate action on it. • Implemented Energy conservation techniques and reduce HLP cost by 5% from the pre-opening.
Service Manager -SGL
Eureka Forbes Limited - Ahmedabad, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJuly 2010 - August 2011 · 1 year and 2 months
• Consumer good product customer service support management. • Complaints Management, Spares management, warehouse Management. • Recruitments and field training is provided to the technician for the Domestic water purifier. • Organize the service camp and satisfied to the customer Satisfaction, and retention of a customer.
Radisson Hotel Group - Ahmedabad, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJuly 2009 - July 2010 · 1 year and 1 month
• Supervise the all technician and support in critical technical issue And guide them. • Monitor the daily operation of chiller, boiler, WTP plant and Engineering logbooks. • Be familiar with and comply with all relevant engineering Department Policies, process, and procedure.
Lemon Tree Hotels Group - Ahmedabad, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJune 2008 - June 2009 · 1 year and 1 month
• Pre-opening of 100 room hotel • Repair and maintenance of guest room product, guest room PPM. • Repair and maintenance of lighting and fixtures, UPS, Inverters. • Cleaning and dusting of electrical panels and plant room, DG set. • Cleaning of AHU filters, strainers, servicing of mechanical valves, WTP operation. • Repair and Maintenance of Electrical DB box cable termination, Motor testing, control wiring of DOL, Star-Delta starters.
Electrical Technician -Trainee
66 KV Sub Station, GETCO - Surendranagar, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceMarch 2005 - March 2007 · 2 years and 2 months
• Learn and observe the practical operation of Transformer, Vacuum Circuit Breakers, SF six circuit breakers, Current transformer, Potential Transformer. • Maintenance of HT/LT panels APFC panel, Battery bank 110 Volt Under the guide Line of Sr. engineer. • Connect the CT/PT, Transformer bushings, underground cable laying Under the guideline of Sr. engineer.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical
Gujarat Technological University - Gandhinagar, IndiaAugust 2011 - June 2014
Diploma In Electrical Engineer
Gujarat Technological University - Gandhinagar, IndiaJune 2007 - June 2011
I T I Electrical Technician
National Council Vocational Training Institute - Surendranagar, IndiaJuly 2002 - July 2004
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
GujaratiNative or fluent100%
- Capital Planning/Execution
- Contract management
- Financial/Budget Management
- Maintenance Strategies
- Major Refurbishments
- New Hotel Openings
- Project management
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- supplier management