Join Hosco and view Vaisakh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Human Resources Manager
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesApril 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
• Head of the department • Planning and execution of various HR programs and initiatives • Assisting with recruitment and selection of potential candidates to join the team.
Doubletree by Hilton Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesFebruary 2014 - March 2017 · 3 years and 2 months
• Planning and execution of various HR programs and initiatives. • Assisting with recruitment and selection of potential candidates to join the team. • Coordinating and communicating all relevant data, facts and information to the DOHR, team and other departments. • Working closely with the Training Manager on development initiatives and programs. • Preparation of periodic reports (e.g. HR report, manning, recruitment & hiring etc.). • Managing HR logistics during pre-opening and leading the HR department in absence of Cluster HR Manager for over 3 months. • Responsible for accommodation movement and logistic planning for over 214 members of staff. • Carrying out exit interviews for all employees and hosting monthly team member celebrations. • Duty Manager – Also doing the Duty manager schedule during the period
Orlando University - U.S. Air Force Academy, CO, United StatesSeptember 2010 - November 2012