Join Hosco and view Vanesa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Vanesa Abraham and I live in the north-eastern part of Slovenia. I am 20 years old and I am a student at the Vocational College for Catering and Tourism in Maribor.
I have quite a few working experiences as a waitress, receptionist, sales representative, promotor, animator. I enjoy working with people (adults and children).
Hotel Diana - Murska Sobota, SloveniaCateringMay 2015 - Now
Hotel Diana, Murska Sobota (Slovenia) I served food and beverages at different events organized by Hotel Diana in Murska Sobota: - prom dances - business end-of-the-year parties - New Year dances - blood donor session in Veržej - Bograč festival - Festival 'Soboški dnevi'
Kempinski Palace Portoroz - Portorož, SloveniaFront Office receptionJune 2017 - August 2017
I performed the basic tasks of the receptionist: - answering the phone - running of administration - receiving the guests and solving different situations Beside this I led the guests around the hotel, showed the hotel and took them to their rooms and explained everything. I contacted many people of different nationalities and spoke at least three different languages a day. In my free time I baby-sitted the guests' children. I stayed with them in the room, played with them, fed them and took them around the hotel or took them for a walk.
Restavracija 7 - Maribor, SloveniaCateringMarch 2017 - May 2017
- serving of food and beverages
College of Hospitality and Tourism Maribor - Maribor, SloveniaOctober 2016 - Now
- - I am very good at communicational skills
- - I can adjust to people and situations
- - I can contact people and preserve good atmospher
- - I do not easily get into contflicts
- - I do not like only office works
- - I enjoy working with people