Join Hosco and view Vanessa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am highly motivated when it comes to work, even when it is only in school. I am always excited to learn something new, and I consider myself a fast learner. I am always interested in foreign languages and foreign cultures, and I can easily adapt. Teamwork and people skills are qualities that I have learnt through my experience, but I also like to take up leadership roles.
Hotel de la Paix - EuropeOtherDecember 2011 - May 2012
- Responsible for Guest Registration, Selling and Upselling of rooms - Guest Relation (Concierge) - Night Audit administration including closing of account - Being able to work effectively with OPERA
Penha Longa Hotel Golf Resort - EuropeOtherJuly 2010 - December 2010
- Responsible of services in the Food & Beverage department of the hotels - Meeting and Events, including Banqueting - Opening and closing Food and Beverage events of the hotels
Ecole Superieure du Commerce (ESCE)January 2012 - January 2012
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BSC)
Les Roches Gruyere University of Applied Science, Les Roches International School of Hotel ManagementJanuary 2010 - January 2013
IndonesianNative or fluent100%