Join Hosco and view Vanessa Cosette's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A graduate of Master of Arts in Psychology with over 10 years experience in Human Resources. IT Literate and able to work in a busy team environment.
Real Estate - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesNovember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
• Responsible for the day to day running operation of the HR Office including employee camp. • Responsible for controlling the expense at the employee camp – Gas Bill, Bed and Linens, and other items. • Set-up & managed HR department by developing and implementing, company HR Policies and procedures. • Managed all recruiting needs, including developing and updating job descriptions/requirements, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates. • Manage/create job postings on internet portals, social networks and external consulting services. • Preparing Employment Contracts-allocating appropriate job levels and grades to positions, applying visa, medical, EID for all new hires. • Working closely with Finance by reviewing monthly employee attendance sheet and Payroll • Leave Management and maintain annual leave & sick leave records. • Develop employee probation assessment and annual performance appraisal and ensuring its implementation. • Developed employee handbook. • Identifying Training needs of the employees with the help of HODs. • Organizing and arranging External Trainings. • Conduct Induction presentation for new hires. • Preparing HR memo and other business correspondence letter. • Resignations and Terminations: Conduct exit interviews, Prepare End of Service settlements and Cancellation. • Handle and take action to all employee requests. • Managing Staff Social Activities and Annual Events
Cluster Asst. Human Resources Manager
Novotel & Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesJune 2008 - November 2018 · 10 years and 6 months
• Handles the day to day HR Operation & Administration together with the Cluster T&C Director. • Act as HR In-Charge in the absence of Cluster HR Director • Assist the Cluster T&C Director in the implementation of Company Policies • Creating, communicating and administering SOP's • Conducting Performance Appraisals for HR Team • Overseeing the Recruitment - Managing the recruitment and selection process for Junior & Senior Level • Preparing Recruitment reports on a weekly basis • Handles promotion and transfer • Attends Morning Briefing & Operations Meeting in the absence of Cluster T&C Director • Managing & Supervising HR Officers/Administrator/ Accommodation Supervisor • Ensure compliance with Company Policies & Procedure • Manages posting of vacancies on Accor website/other job site and received applications. • Receives employees' requests and complaint and take necessary action • Handling Staff Accommodation issues • Taking Disciplinary Actions; preparation of Warning & Termination Letters • Processes paperwork for new employees and enters employee information into the payroll system (Oasys/E-Docs). • Overseeing Associate (Heartists) activities - All Team Meeting, Open Table Lunch, Annual Party, Engagement Opinion Survey • Doing Duty Manager Shift twice every month • Take Part in conducting Associate (Heartists) Induction • Involvement in Associate Team Meeting
Human Resources Coordinator
holiday inn downtown - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesMarch 2007 - June 2008 · 1 year and 5 months
Over-all In charge of the HR Department Directly reporting to the General Manager of the Hotel Conducting Training for new hires Handles Recruitment
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila - Manila, PhilippinesJune 2000 - December 2004
Master's Degree in Industrial Psychology
Bachelor of Science
EARIST - Manila, PhilippinesJune 1991 - March 1995
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Psychology
Date of birth
February 10th 1978
- Full driving license