Join Hosco and view Vanessa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Customer Service Representative/Call Center
Spi Global, Dumaguete City - Dumaguete, PhilippinesCustomer ServiceMay 2015 - August 2016
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls. • Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. • Providing accurate information to the customers to avoid any inconveniences in the future. • Ensure no possible fraud transactions and no customer information is compromise. • Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication. • Maintaining a strong and cordial relationship towards the customer and that quality and customer satisfaction is always achieved. • Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. • In-charge of processing customer’s cash transaction from sending to receiving and vice versa. • Ensuring that all financial records are safe and confidential as the company’s top priority. • Processes refund and changes after a thorough investigation through probing questions. • Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. • Follow c
Administrative Assistant/Office Staff
Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn - Dumaguete, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralMay 2014 - March 2015
• Answer, Screen and transfer inbound phone calls. • Provide general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing. • Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails. • Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors • Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules and record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting. • Handles petty cash fund and replenishment. • Ensures that petty cash fund is properly handled and approval should be made for every disbursement. • Open, sort and distribute all incoming to corresponding department. • Conduct daily monitoring of company’s purchases and expenses. • Provides accounting support for financial records. • Protects organization’s value by keeping all records confidential. • Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn - Dumaguete, PhilippinesFront Office receptionJuly 2012 - March 2014
• Greet and welcome guests • Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed • Handle customer’s queries. • Deals with customers complain, offers discounts and adjusts bill to compensate inconvenience. • Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs. • Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper & etc.) • Receive, sort and distribute all mails. • Ensures good rapport among employees and towards the customers to maintain loyalty. • Inducts and trains newly hired front desk personnel and monitors performance. • Assists bookkeeper in recording and updating receivable and payable accounts. • Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
BS Management Accountig
St. Paul University Dumaguete - Dumaguete, PhilippinesJune 2008 - March 2012
- Good Communication Skills
- Good typing skills
- Microsoft Office Package