Join Hosco and view Varun's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I'm a Marketeer with close to 9 years of experience across QSR & Telecom industries. I have extensive exposure in Marketing Communication - BTL & ATL, Brand building, Strategic marketing, Pricing models, Product & Restaurant launches, Menu Development and Media buying. As Marketing Head of Wok Express – Pan Asian QSR brand of Lenexis Foodworks Pvt. Ltd. my role involves setting strategic direction for the team, ensuring implementation of offline & digital initiatives and charting a brand strategy.
In my previous assignments I was associated with McDonald's India Ltd. & Vodafone India Ltd. where I have led Regional Marketing and was part of Enterprise Marketing respectively.
Senior Marketing Manager
Lenexis FoodWorks Pvt Ltd - Mumbai, IndiaSales & MarketingMay 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
1. Develop the brand strategy, define marketing campaign objectives from conceptualisation to in-market launch. 2. Track competition on various aspects such as new offering, pricing, consumer offers, ATL & BTL activities. 3. Media buying across radio, print, OOH & digital platforms; manage annual advertising & promotion budgets for the brand. 4. Work on the pricing strategy & build product offerings to drive footfalls and generate revenue 5. Menu development & new product launch 6. Chart out the digital marketing plan with focused targeting and implement it for improved business results. 7. Work closely with creative, media, activation & PR agencies.
Regional Marketing Manager
McDonald's India - Mumbai, IndiaSales & MarketingMay 2014 - April 2017 · 2 years and 12 months
1. Develop thematic marketing plans, including inputs on the marketing strategy, calendar of events to grow existing footfalls & sales across all market segments 2. Manage and implement all BTL elements & activation of marketing programs, leveraging the Brand Ronald 3. Responsible for new product & restaurant launches 4. Strategic tie up & alliances at national & regional level to promote the brand 5. Leading the project team working on the roll out of Digital Menu Boards. Working in conjunction with McDonald’s APAC team to implement the global best practices for Indian market.
Vodafone India Ltd. - Mumbai, IndiaSales & MarketingMay 2010 - May 2014 · 4 years and 1 month
Marcom: 1. Responsible for all internal & external customer communication in the circle for Vodafone Business Services. 2. Designed & led CXO level event properties and corporate road shows 3. Focus on customer engagement strategies to drive loyalty and retention 4. Product Management for Data & Value Added Services (VAS) products of Enterprise Business 5. Liaise with agency & vendors for brand management and marketing communication Account Management: 1. Manage sales and grow business through mobile voice and data in select Enterprise accounts 2. Drive activities like tariff rationalisation, churn control, competition tracking
Mumbai Education Trust - Mumbai, IndiaJuly 2008 - April 2010
MBA - Marketing
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%