Join Hosco and view Vasileios's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Vasileios was born in Athens, Greece in 1997. He subsequently spent two years in the Democratic Republic of Congo and fourteen years in Mozambique, before moving to Greece in 2013 to complete the International Baccalaureate at the prestigious American Community School in Athens (ACS).
In August 2015 he was admitted to Hotelschool The Hague, ranked amongst the top 5 International Hospitality Management schools, after a rigorous selection process, and has consistently achieved high marks. At 20 years of age, he has gained significant work experience at Skanna, Crowne Plaza and Jumeirah Port Soller in Mallorca.
Vasileios is known for his leadership and ability to optimize functions. His background has contributed to his strong cultural affinity, interpersonal skills and adaptability, and his passions include: customer service, organisational development and revenue management.
Hotelschool The Hague - The Hague, NetherlandsAdministration & GeneralNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
- Providing supervision during assessments, in charge of information gathering and analysis for the LYCar phase (Launching Your Career). - Responsible for full oversight of communication to over 800 students.
Skotel The Hague - The Hague, NetherlandsHousekeepingJuly 2018 - July 2018 · 1 month
- Managing 5 different staff members a day, conducting orientation and in-service training to explain policies and work procedures. - Coordinating work activities among various departments and collaborating with other departmental supervisors to ensure prescribed standards are met. - Investigating complaints, taking corrective action and making recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
Front Office Agent
Crowne Plaza South - Amsterdam, NetherlandsFront Office receptionApril 2017 - November 2017 · 8 months
- Ensured the smooth and efficient daily operation of the reception desk, guaranteeing that all hotel guests and visitors always received an optimum level of service and care. - Completed front office paperwork including paymasters, rate check, arrivals, departures, allowances and paid-outs.
Front Office Agent
Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa - Palma, SpainFront Office receptionSeptember 2016 - November 2016 · 3 months
- Ensured all guests were given a personalized, warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service at the front desk. - Supervised the allocation of all rooms for arrivals, ordered the amenities in collaboration with the Room Service and Guest Service team and adhered to all payment processes.
Guest Service Agent
Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa - Palma, SpainFront Office receptionJuly 2016 - November 2016 · 5 months
- Acquired excellent organizational skills by handling a variety of simultaneous tasks such as guest assistance, luggage delivery, shuttle service, taxi requests and valet parking. - Developed customer service skills by improving overall guest experience and strengthening teamwork skills by coordinating with six other agents. - Further improved contact and leadership skills by engaging with colleagues and guests.
Skanna Working Agency
Skanna Working Agency - Amsterdam, NetherlandsOtherSeptember 2015 - May 2016 · 9 months
Neva in the Hermitage (Kitchen) | Position: Cuisinier Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel (Kitchen) | Position: Cuisinier Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam (Bar)| Position: Waiter
Bachelor Business Administration in Hospitality Management
Hotelschool The Hague [ HSD ] - The Hague, NetherlandsAugust 2015 - Now
o Phase 1: Exploring and structuring (concept development), creating business value o Phase 2: Designing and managing operations, aligning business information technology, annual cycle planning (budgeting), managing financial decisions o Phase 3: Managing change in organisations, strategic development, business innovation
High school diploma and International Baccaclaureate
American Community Schools of Athens - Athens, GreeceAugust 2013 - July 2015
o Subjects included: English (HL), Economics (HL), Theatre (HL)
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- Ms word
- Opera PMS