Join Hosco and view Victoria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ambitious, hard-worker and passionate, I am a multi-lingual person and enjoy international relationships. My dynamism and creativity shows my devotion to my values and involvement. My objective is to place my passion and skills in communication, management and marketing at the service of the hospitality industry in Barcelona.
School Relations Executive
Hosco - Barcelona, SpainAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2018 - Now · 12 months
- Welcoming all new partner schools to Hosco and support onboarding process. - Assist and support current partner schools in the use of their careers & alumni tool. - Manage and measure registrations and engagement from students, alumni and academics from all partner schools. - Organise the yearly event for all Partner Schools.
International Senior Recruitment Specialist
Sellbytel - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesAugust 2017 - February 2018 · 7 months
- Proactive search for candidates (Customer Service, Sales and Technical Support profiles) - Conduct telephone, face to face, group and competency based interviews - Build up strong relationships with Program Managers and Directors (Account Management and Conflict Solving) - Introduce the preselected candidates to the clients - Create different reports for projects/management and client
Virtual Partner Marketing Manager
StructuredWeb - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingMay 2017 - July 2017 · 3 months
Account Manager for Commvault cloud products, responsible for EMEA region.
Responsible Marketing & Front Office Trainee
Base Nyon Hotel - Nyon, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionAugust 2016 - January 2017 · 6 months
Administrative internship during my last year of studies at École Hôtelière de Lausanne
Spa Host Trainee
Conrad Algarve - Almancil, PortugalSpa & WellnessAugust 2012 - January 2013 · 6 months
Operational internship during the first year of my studies at École Hôtelière de Lausanne
Banqueting & Lobby Bar Trainee
Adlon Kempinski Berlin - Berlin, GermanyF&B serviceJanuary 2011 - June 2011 · 6 months
Waitress for Service and Catering Events
Myo Sushi Bar - Lausanne, SwitzerlandF&B serviceApril 2010 - January 2017 · 6 years and 10 months
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
École hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandFebruary 2015 - February 2017
Graduated in International Hospitality Management
FrenchNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Experience in recruitment
- Fast Learner
- Friendly and positive
- Quick problem solver
- Strong hospitality
- strong interpersonal skills