Join Hosco and view Victoria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Human Resources Administration and Recruitment Intern
InterContinental Dubai Festival City - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesJune 2015 - December 2015
- Worked in a centralized Human Resources team responsible for four IHG properties: InterContinental, InterContinental Residence Suites, Al Badia Golf Club by InterContinental and Crowne Plaza - Responsible for Group Interviews with recruitment agencies in Nepal, India, Kenya and Indonesia - Responsible for the recruitment of interns throughout all four IHG properties - Responsible for Internal Job Applications - Colleague ticket bookings - Government Relations support - IHG Engagement support
Food and Beverage Management Internship
The Peninsula Tokyo - Tokyo, JapanF&B otherJuly 2014 - December 2014
I am positive that I have a great deal to contribute with as an intern at your company. In July 2014, I started a Food and Beverage Management internship with The Peninsula Hotels in Tokyo, and this was an experience that I grew a great deal from. Japan has a long tradition of perfected hospitality culture, and being trained in a five star property in this country has taught me the importance of having a strong sense of detail and how to predict the needs of guests and clients. This experience has in addition proven to me that I am very adaptable to new places, and foreign languages are something that I easily learn. In addition, I have previous experiences in retail, which I know would be an advantage when commencing an internship with you.
Henningsvaer Bryggehotell - Henningsvær, NorwayFront Office receptionJune 2013 - August 2013
Responsible for handling, reservations, events and daily tasks with and in the absence of the Hotel Director.
Hotel Klövsjöfjäll - Klövsjö, SwedenFront Office receptionOctober 2009 - May 2012
• Responsible for making the schedules for the hotel staff, handling all bookings and invoices, costumer complaints, purchases of hotel supplies, marketing and various duties that were needed
Bachelor in Hospitality Management
Glion Institute of Higher Education London - London, United KingdomAugust 2013 - Now
NorwegianNative or fluent100%
SwedishNative or fluent100%