Join Hosco and view Vijeth's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Vision of moving ahead with the Real work environment and come Out successfully focusing on hard Work, integrity and positive attitude for the mutual benefit Of the organization and myself.
Sea Cliff Hotel - Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaFinance/AccountingOctober 2013 - Now · 5 years and 4 months
Job title: Senior Accountant Job Description • Maintain financial records • Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information & prepare financial reports • Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts • Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies • Cash flow ,fund flow preparation • Renewal of license and agreements • Immigration work like permit processing, CTA processing, booking of air ticket • Finalization of accounts. • Preparation of duties and taxes. • Finalization of books and draws up, records and audits invoices • Direct and coordinate activities of other accountants and clerical workers performing accounting and bookkeeping tasks. • Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate. • Controlling the payroll • Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management • Reconciling bank statements • Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow and bank flow.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
SATGURU TOURS AND TRAVEL SERVICES - Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaFinance/AccountingAugust 2011 - September 2013 · 2 years and 2 months
• To maintain day to day financial records for company in accordance with overall company policy. • To improve the commercial performance of the Cash Books by increasing its turnover and maximizing profitability. • To verify the authenticity of entries made. • To verify orders & billing. • Monthly reconciliation of Bank books. • To analyze accounts receivables and payables. • Follow up of major dues and recovering the same. Debtors & Creditors • To maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements • To preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals. • To secure financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential. • To maintain office décor & compliance with organization’s policies.
SAGAR RATNA HOTELS PVT LTD - Delhi, IndiaFinance/AccountingAugust 2009 - July 2011 · 1 year and 12 months
• Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses. • Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques. • Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable. • Created budgets and forecasts for the management group. • Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines. • Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit. • Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees. • Responsible for Accounts Reports for monthly reports of material purchased & salary statements. Year 2009-2011 Liased with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions
1.Goldfinch Hotel Mangalore (MRG GROUP) - Mangaluru, IndiaFinance/AccountingJuly 2007 - July 2009 · 2 years and 1 month
• To Make Sales Report , • Preparation of Profit And Loss Account, • Responsible for Accounts Reports for Monthly Reports of Material Purchased • Salary Statements, Preparing of Bank Recons elation Statements, Purchase conforming. Vendor’s payment. • TDS calculation. Responsible for Accounts Reports for monthly reports of material purchased & salary statements. Year 2007- 2009
Bachelor of Business Management [B.B.M] (Finance)
Mangalore University - Mangaluru, IndiaJune 2004 - July 2007
Bachelor of Business Management [B.B.M] (Finance) G.F.G.COLLEGE Kavoor. Mangalore University .KARNATAKA, INDIA Pre University College [P.U.C] S.D.P.T.P.U COLLEGE KATEEL MANGALORE, INDIA Secondary School Leaving Certificate [S.S.L.C] Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board INDIA
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Decision making skills
- • Handled pressure at extremes
- Problem solving
- • Scheduling and assigning, work contracting and d
- Time management
- • Training and knowledge transfer