Join Hosco and view Vikas's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Housekeeper with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality(Hotel) Industry & Facility Management Industry. Skilled in Housekeeping, Facility Management (FM), Employee Training, Opera, and MICROS.
Senior Housekeeping Supervisor/ Departmental trainer
Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Al Barsha Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
• Reporting to Executive Housekeeper. • Implement and manage a quality assurance program that addresses all aspects of property presentation, hygiene, staff presentation and conduct. • Assists in the supervision of daily Housekeeping shift operations and laundry operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures. • Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met. • Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space and holds people accountable for corrective action. • Works effectively with the Engineering department on guestroom maintenance needs. • Take ownership in assigned areas of preventative maintenance programs or deep cleaning projects and ensure the work is carried out to the highest possible standards and that it is completed in a timely manner • Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner. • Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies. • Assists in the ordering of guestroom supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms. Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms. • Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding. • Participates in the management of the department’s controllable expenses of housekeeping and laundry, to achieve or exceed budgeted goals. • Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department. • Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints. Handle all guest requests, queries and complaints promptly and to exercise discretion in any contact with guests. • Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures. Participates as needed in the investigation of employee accidents. • Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals. • Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service. • Uses all available on the job training tools to train new room attendants and provide follow-up training as necessary. • Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed. • Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills. • Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh Lucknow (Mumbai) - Mumbai, IndiaJune 2007 - January 2010
• Certificate of Completion Housekeeping Professional Course in the year 2015 from Lobster ink – Institute of Hospitality. • Entrance exam from Yashwantroa Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik (Mumbai) in the Year 2011. • B.Com from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh Lucknow (Mumbai) in the year 2010.
- Assistant manager
- Senior Housekeeping Supervisor