Join Hosco and view Viktorija's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
It is not just about having the right people at the right time, but also having them in the right place... This is what we do. Helping companies find talented individuals and in that way achieve their goals.
I am a Resource Manager, interested in finding new ways, tools and tactics of recruiting candidates. Therefore, I dedicate myself to the field of Human Resources Management and Talent Sourcing.
Specialties: Management, Strategic Planning, Human Resources Management, Talent Management, Recruiting, Career Development, Corporate Social Responsibility.
PlanIT Group, LLC. - Florida City, FL, United StatesHuman ResourcesJuly 2016 - November 2018 · 2 years and 5 months
- Use the applicant tracking system and other learned strategies to locate and source qualified candidates for clients across a variety of industries and sectors. - Deliver high quality service to clients and candidates by match applicants’ skills with client needs. - Add and maintain candidate records in the company’s Applicant Tracking System relating to conversations, activities, interviews, submittals, and placements. - Analyze resumes accurately to assess candidate technical skills and competency to perform the tasks of a given job requisition. - Maintain candidates through the submittal/interview/hire process. - Coach candidates and provide customer service throughout the duration of the assignment, including managing day-to-day problems and issues. - Complete all employment paperwork related to starting, changing, and terminating consultants accurately and in a timely manner.
The AccelerationGroup - Amsterdam, NetherlandsHuman ResourcesOctober 2015 - May 2016 · 8 months
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates of commercial and interim management positions.
Professional Talent Acquisition Consultant
FrontwiseGroup - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Human ResourcesJuly 2015 - June 2016 · 12 months
- Using branded sourcing tactics, candidate assessments and communication standards to find the most suitable candidates for our clients. - Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment. - Interviewing candidates and ensure response to all client questions and assist in pre screening of all internal candidates. - Efficient usage and maintenance of Talent CRM database.
ArcelorMittal - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Human ResourcesJanuary 2015 - June 2015 · 6 months
- Research in the field of Gender Diversity in the international companies, comparison of its best practices, with special dedication of the practices in the Mining and Steel industry. - Measure the KPI's, how effectively the company was achieving the key business objectives and evaluate the success at reaching targets. - Being involved in the Succession Planning process by identifying internal employees with a potential to fill key business leadership positions in the company, to increase the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available. - Create a Guide for Newly Employed Managers in the company, including the manager roles and responsibilities in the daily work duties (planning, organization, motivation, communication, coordination, control). - Create and update the CV Database with the all the candidates interested in working in the company. Getting familiar with different types of test for the candidates. - Involved in the selection of the new Intern candidates through the interview and testing process. Processing the valuation of the interviews of the candidates and grading them accordingly to the given procedures. - Being responsible for preparing the weekly Brief with the achieved goals, informing the employees for the current activities and upcoming events. - Taking Administrative and Maintenance role, coordinating and archiving the incoming and outgoing mail, direct communication with visitors.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
University of Economics "Ss Cyril and Methodius", Skopje - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)January 2013 - December 2015
Management, Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, International Management, Small Business Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management.
Bachelor Degree, Management
University of Economics "Ss Cyril and Methodius", Skopje - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)October 2008 - June 2012
Economy, Principles of Management, Management Science, Manufacturing Management, Principles of Marketing, Customers Behavior, Investment Management, Business Communication, Management Information Systems, Business Planning, Corporate Governance, Change Management, Entrepreneurship, Legal and Ethical Aspects of Internet.
MacedonianNative or fluent100%
SerbianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Creative thinking
- Customer Relations Mgmt
- Event Management
- HR Management
- Leadership skils
- Market Research
- Organizational skills
- Public Speaking
- Talent management
- Team Building Skills
- Time managment
Volunteer experience- 3rd Kick Off Picnic
Start UP Academy for Entrepreneurship- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b_bWh7kaZY&feature=youtu.be