Join Hosco and view Vinayak's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 11 years of impressive success in the engineering Industry running company-wide maintenance and operational functions, leading large new location projects, from inception to successful completion, while executing sound strategic decisions.
Objective: Utilize strong successful engineering and managerial experience in corporate projects. Establish quality, safety and operationally effective financial standards to produce successful maintenance programs and generate positive impact on overall performance of the organization.
• Passionately striving towards constant improvement – Excellent leadership, organization, and people management skills.
Mechanical engineering supervisor
Maaden - Al Jubail, Saudi ArabiaEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2014 - Now · 4 years and 12 months
• In the team of 21 staff members - 3 supervisor, 3 shift engineers, 5 permanent technicians and 10+ contractual technicians. • Develop mechanical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles providing technical support to external and internal customers. • Resolving daily operational problems related to equipment’s and minimize delays or unexpected downtime. • Complete Maintenance of CVC 4-Stand Alum. Tandem Cold Mill. Hydraulic + Coolant System. • Completed OSHAS 14001 Certifications for rolling mill & Implementing work procedures as per OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001. • Responsible for all equipment utilization, equipment downtime, waste reduction/yield improvements & assemble a variety of delicate and precision mechanical & electronics assemblies. • Calibrate, fine tune and test complex analytical mechanical instruments, Supervision of contractors working for maintenance work (Mechanical Systems). • Responsible for ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed. Responsible for Maintenance KPI achievement (breakdown time & MTTR & MTBF) • Compiling and reviewing the relevant maintenance documents for production machine, such as equipment point checklist, LOTO, SOP, maintenance JSA, preventive maintenance list, etc. • Establishing and implementing equipment TPM and contingency plan. • Analyzing cause of equipment downtime and figure out action plan to reduce downtime. • Attending daily fast response meeting and issue tracking. • Implementing corrective action for nonconforming findings of inner & external audit. • Tracking and handling major hazards of equipment. • Maintaining an optimal level of spare parts and ensuring the spares are bringing in on-time before the usage. • Installing, maintaining, performing preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, and equipment’s. • Calibrating all controls, gauges, meters, etc. Identifying, locating, and operating all shut-off valves. Ordering, marking, and stock parts and supplies as needed. • Maintaining inventory and purchase orders log. Inspecting tools, equipment, or machines. Entering and locating work-related information using computers. • Operating power lift + fork lift. Completing the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test. Inspecting fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems.
Assistant Engineer (JB-13)
Aditya Birla Hindalco - Navi Mumbai, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceDecember 2013 - February 2014 · 3 months
• Responsible for troubleshooting of all hydraulic systems, hydraulic pumps, lubrication system and mechanical process equipment’s, conveyor system. & overhead crane & stacker cranes. • Responsible for Maintenance & monitoring of scalper/soaking pit/hot mill/davy mill/canron mill/finishing line/compressor/utility system units. • Performing work from blueprints, sketches, or charts to dismantle, clean, repair, replace, install, maintain, assemble and lubricate all types of mechanical equipment. • Adjusting equipment for proper operating characteristics. • Making temporary and permanent repairs as required in shifts. • Installing, changing, and adjusting equipment in conformance to operating requirements. • Cleaning, painting and maintaining equipment, grounds and building areas as required. • Transporting tools, equipment and material to and from job as required. • Using cranes, hoists, trucks as required in performance of maintenance work.
JSW Steel Limited - Ballari, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2007 - December 2013 · 6 years and 12 months
• Responsible in complete project site erection and commissioning activities in a skin pass mill at cold roll mill. (HP Hydraulic system, LP Hydraulic system, COL and wet temper system, conveyor system) completely ready for process & handover of project to operation team. • Responsible in Monitoring, maintenance and repair of plant, equipment, machine tools and utility supply systems. • Established and executed annual energy saving program by collaborating with other teams that resulted in reduction of energy cost by 7%. • Ensured safe working environment inside the production area by checking all production equipment’s before the onset of operation. • Performed engineering study and action to solve and prevent operational breakdowns. • Responsible to develop the planned maintenance system and ensure the good performance of PM system. • Organized and controlled MT team especially in Mechanical related to restore and maintain the basic condition of machines. • Handling of preventive maintenance planning, corrective maintenance & TPM. • Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer – generated reports. • Conferring with system engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions and provide technical information. • Achieved zero quality accident due to maintenance work and zero recordable accident. • Supported technician shift support management team during normal and special production plan. • Responsible for performing routine preventative maintenance to tools and equipment.
POST DIPLOMA INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
INDIA - Ballari, IndiaJuly 2010 - December 2011
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
INDIA - Dharwad, IndiaJune 2003 - May 2006
KannadaNative or fluent100%
MarathiNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adaptable to change & always looking to implemen
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION
- Excellent project management skills, including e
- MECHANICAL FIELD SKILLS
- Quick learner, Practical approach to problem sol
- Receptive to new ideas and possess a broad knowl
- Self-directed and motivated, able to priorities
- TEAM LEADER