Join Hosco and view Vinayak's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Currently pursuing master in Hospitality Management from EUHT St Pol, Barcelona, Spain. Looking for job opportunities upon completion of my course.
Intern as F&B assistant manager
Meliá Hotels International - Palma, SpainManagementJune 2017 - December 2017 · 7 months
• Rotation in all F&B department • Costing for the food & Beverage services • Inventory for every F&B department at the end of the month • Team Appraisals & Feedback • Making schedules for the employees • Making P&L accounting for each F&B department in the hotel • Menu engineering for each department • Supervisor for events for up to 450 people and handling a team of 20 people.
red feather lodge - Grand Canyon Village, AZ, United StatesHousekeepingJune 2013 - September 2013 · 4 months
• Guest Room Attendant. • Cleaning and refreshing guest rooms for hotel guests • Providing information about local attractions • Promotion of a friendly safe atmosphere for all visitors.
Plaza bonita - Grand Canyon Village, AZ, United StatesF&B serviceMay 2013 - September 2013 · 5 months
Masters in Hospitality Management
Hotel-School Sant Pol de Mar [ HSD ] - Catalonia, SpainSeptember 2016 - December 2017
Have completed masters in Hospitality management and specialised in Food & Beverage Management & Restaurant management, along with an internship as a assistant Food & Beverage Manager at Melia Palma Bay, Palma, Mallorca, Spain.
HindiNative or fluent100%