Join Hosco and view Vincent's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly self- motivated , enthusiastic food and beverage professional ,enhancing organizational bottom- line through customer-centric approach; excellent leadership and interpersonal skill; seeks challenging position.
In Room Dining Supervisor
Marriott - Doha, QatarF&B serviceMarch 2011 - Now · 7 years and 11 months
• Managing dynamic team of professional to deliver results. • Handling Guest complaints and other related parties. • Provide a high level of customer service to our guests. • Preparing of P&L statement and report to understand the business and enable decision making. • Processing the payroll for the department . • Ensuring excellent guest service and higher GSS. • Setting goals and targets for the associates. • Initiate and communicate new trainings and procedures in the department. • Working as MOD (Manager on duty) to ensure smooth and effective operation within the departments.
Marriott Marquis City Center Doha - Doha, QatarF&B serviceMarch 2011 - January 2014 · 2 years and 12 months
• Supervised the daily allocation to staff. • Handling Guest complaints and other related parties. • Provide a high level of customer service to our guests. • Processing all the information about the hotel, its offerings and services. • Efficiently managed the restaurant engineering and maintenance related issues . • Conducted training for all the new joiner in the department. • Processing of payroll for the department. • Supervised team member and delegated duties and responsibilities, monitored their activities and assisted them in improving their performance as per the standards set by the hotel. • Taking care of the alcoholic beverage and their purchases and also monitoring the beverage store. • Working in a team towards the goals of the hotel
Marriott International - Doha, QatarF&B serviceNovember 2009 - January 2011 · 1 year and 3 months
• Adhering to the Marriott International Standard of Service. • Handling Guest complaints and other related issues. • Provide a high level of customer service to our guests. • Handling of section allocated, ensuring to be on the floor till guest is seated. • Perform certain task like cleaning of the section area with other team members . • Attending all the trainings related to food and beverage . • Making of cocktails according to the standards and also as per guest request. • Handling of the bar and its inventories to avoid any shortages. • Co-ordinating with other member of the team in bringing up new ways to making home made cocktails.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
MarathiNative or fluent100%
- Assistant manager