Join Hosco and view Vincent's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Vincent Simm is a hospitality and tourism management specialist with experience in multiple roles in the industry. He is a talented and professional individual who has worked in both small and large properties around the globe. During his career, Vincent has implemented ideas for improvement and collaborated as part of a team for organizational success. He has experience working in customer service and management positions. Throughout his career, Vincent continues to demonstrate his outstanding commitment to excellence, as evidenced by letters of recommendation from employers and guests.
Vincent has a AS in Hospitality Management and Tourism from Valencia College in Orlando Florida. He earned several certifications related to hospitality and technology.
Hospitality | Customer Service | Management | Event Planning
Guest Service Representative
Aloft Orlando Downtown - Orlando, FL, United StatesRooms divisionJanuary 2018 - July 2018 · 7 months
- Responsible for balancing rooms through coordination of guest bookings and check-ins/outs. - Manage accounts receivable and handle financial transfers to resolve active funds. - Utilize point of sale system to maintain our Refuel Station for guests. - Lead liaison with other departments to facilitate daily operations and special requests.
Food Truck World - Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2017 - January 2018 · 5 months
- Completes purchasing and receiving of all goods for the business operations. - Maintained employee standards to keep customer service as expected. - Formulated strategies to promote the food truck park. - Participated in the creation of this new food truck plaza, providing ideas and finding solutions for the business model.
Customer Service Manager
Centro Medico Elohim Do - Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicCustomer ServiceSeptember 2017 - January 2018 · 5 months
- Implemented ideas to improve our costumer service standards. - Developed a check-in/ check-out system for patients to verify all property inventory. - Contributed and materialized new ideas to improve patient experience. - Participated in department meetings to formulate solutions for upcoming events and promotions of the hospital.
Hyatt Regency Orlando - Orlando, FL, United StatesGuest RelationsJanuary 2017 - June 2017 · 6 months
- Participated in an internship and acted as a Regency Concierge. - Managed high volumes of customers while still maintaining quality service. - Planned ahead with Regency Club team for future groups coming to our property. - Communicated with multiple departments to ensure our work site was sufficiently equipped and had all goods for service.
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Valencia College - Orlando, FL, United StatesAugust 2014 - May 2017
High School Diploma
International School of Carabobo - Valencia, VenezuelaAugust 1999 - May 2013
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Event planning
- Hospitality Industry