Join Hosco and view Violeta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With nearly 10 years of experience in the fields of Sales, Communications and Event Management, I am a person with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding company targets while remaining customer focused at all times. Team - work has taught me the significance of clear communication and an empathetic approach as a key to providing excellent support to customers and people and guarantee Customer Retention. Excellent communication and negotiating skills; strong customer focus; highly developed project management and problem-solving skills are some of the abilities I have gained and applied in my previous roles.
Having completed a Master’s Degree in Journalism and another Master’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations I have had the chance to work in international companies such as Airbnb, Eli Lilly and ANJE. This multicultural experience has allowed me to live in 3 countries (Spain, Portugal and Ireland) and to become fluent in Portuguese, English and my native language: Spanish.
Customer Meeting Services Specialist
Eli Lilly and Company - Cork, IrelandEventsAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
• Managing Salesforce and Veeva on a daily basis. • Market Oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub. • Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes for assigned country/Hub. • Transparency SME working with the Global Transparency team in US • Reporting and dashboard leader. • Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically in process and be prepared to train/lead team in same. • Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload. • Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements • Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation. • Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements. • Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period • Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s • Ensure HCP Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements • Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe. • Integrate compliance into daily activities. • Comply with any corrective actions.
Universidad de Sevilla - Seville, SpainSeptember 2005 - June 2010
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Actitud proactiva y resolutiva.
- Capacidad de trabajo en equipo y de forma autónoma
- Excelentes habilidades de comunicación e interpers
- Excelentes habilidades de venta y de negociación
- Orientación a resultados y al cliente.