Join Hosco and view Vishnu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Accomplished IT Professional over 7+ years of proven experience in Infrastructure & Networking, aiming to utilize my proven Technical, Management & Leadership skills tied to achieve the organization’s business growth & allow in an innovative goal-oriented environment.
8 years and 8 months
Senior IT Officer
Al Ramz Corportion - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesITSeptember 2015 - Now · 4 years and 5 months
• Enterprise Datacentre administration of modular environments with multiplatform Server Infrastructure as Virtual Platform, Standalone & Blade Core Servers. (Dell, Lenovo, IBM & HP) • Proactively ensure the high availability architecture of Data Centre Operations, Trade, Production Servers Hardening policies based on CIS benchmarks. • Management of Network Security, IP Telephony, Storages, Backup, BCP, UPS, EMS, Precision Cooling System, Disaster Recovery, Access Controls, Endpoint Encryption & ITSM. • Administration of multiplatform Operation Systems - MS Windows, RHE Linux, Cent OS, Ubuntu, AIX, VMware, Hyper V & IBM WebSphere. • Administration and Management of Firewalls - Checkpoint 4600, Palo Alto PA 220 & Fortinet FortiGate’s. • Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, IPS, TP, and Anti-Virus. • Periodic Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test in Q2 & Q4 as per ESCA standards. • Administration of MS Exchange 365 & SharePoint Online. Support on toolsets Office 365, Skype for business, Citrix (XenApp), Bloomberg, EIKON, Cylance PROTECT, Cibecs Encryption, Symantec EPM, QUOD, FIS & VPN. • ITIL process management - analyze and design service management processes, research with present best practices, and drive for continuous improvements. • Provide high level of IT Service Support in an often-pressurized environment & Adhere to VIP SLAs and compliance/audit regulations (ITIL environment). • Tier 2 & 3 Support with timely problem resolution with progress updates and escalates issues on a timely basis, follows IT incident & problem escalation procedure. • Involved in multiple self-driven initiatives and improvement projects to drive up customer satisfaction and reduce repetitive incidents at the root cause analysis (RCA). • Management of IT Operational Service policies and procedures as per ITIL Standards. Project Handled: Microsoft Office 365: o Implementation of Microsoft Office 365 for better efficiency, Integration and security features, data analyses, real-time communication & collaboration. Migration of 300 Mailboxes, 5 Hub & CAS, Mailbox Servers migration & Hybrid transformation to O365. Azure Integration and Veeam O365 backup. Check Point Firewall 4600: o Implemented Perimeter NGFW, establishment of IPSEC connectivity with Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Fidessa, Direct-FN & to prevent sophisticated cyber-threats with IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot. SAN Storage (All Flash): o Upgraded IBM SAS to Fujitsu All Flash ETERNUS AF250 S2, proven an ideal choice for performance upgrades on core Infrastructure & Database application scenarios, real-time business analytics. Delivers impressive IOPS performance added 125 % in IOPS. Verint Call Intelligence (V15): o Verint Intelligent Call Recording solution with HA redundancy couples call recording with the power of speech processing with Encryption Management (AES-256) & Proven reliability with Data Security Standards (DSS). Jira Software Core, Confluence & Service Desk: o To Create, share, and collaborate projects all in one place to keep projects move forward, faster. Jira ITSM to manage the delivery of end-to-end IT services; Provides ITIL-Certified incident, problem, change and service request management.
IT Administrator - Infrastructure & Network
Rasasi Perfumes FZ - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITFebruary 2014 - August 2015 · 1 year and 7 months
• Supervision of Data-Centre operations on multiple platforms– VM ware, Hyper-V, Windows Servers, IBM Domino 9, MS Exchange, Dynamics AX (FE Support) • Managed 250 GCC & Asia Pacific retail outlets via VPN with 200 Site-to-Site VPN IPsec tunnels. • Execution of end-to-end incident management & responsible for time-critical Service/Infrastructure restoration, technical troubleshoots within complex IT systems environment. • Responsible for Infrastructure & Networking in wide cross-functional troubleshoot & production support. Provision for escalations & Evaluation of hardware and software purchases. • Administration of Forest, AD, DC, GPMC, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP, WINS, DFS & IAS. Backup, DR, NAS & SAN • SCCM Deployments, Manifest/Package formations, imports of variables and task sequence announcements. • Worked closely with the SAP and AX-ERP team (FE) and ensure the compatibility of all hardware equipment & OS with the objective to achieve the IT goals. • Management of IT Supports Team in a MENA Region at Retail & Field offices with ITIL standards and Service Desk disciplines.
Systems Administrator - Infrastructure & Network
Rounak Computers LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITJanuary 2012 - January 2014 · 2 years and 1 month
Corporate Clients (UAE): Cap Gemini, Stellar Energy, Sonic Wall, Arkadin, IPT Media & Emilam Industries. • Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems by adhering to secure policies and in compliance with ISO standards. • Facilitate the negotiation of service performance criteria resulting in SLA’s and OLA’s with IT service owners, service contributors, and clients. • Policy implementation and Troubleshoot on all the VPN connectivity’s of IPSEC site-to-site, Any Connect, Mobility clients, Global perspective VPN’s. • Management of Infrastructure & Networks and Disaster Recovery as a periodic activity via Symantec Backup Exec, VEEAM Backup & Replication, Aconex, Buffalo NAS & IBM SAN. • Administration of VMware ESX, ESXi Server environments with Virtual Centre management. • Support phone and ticketing queue (Tier1 & 2) of UAE based premises and for high visibility issues & outages. • ITIL Process in areas of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Management, and Service Desk disciplines. • Monitors & Supervision of Data Center Productivity and Backup, DR drills as scheduled.
Systems Engineer – IT Infrastructure
Hewlett Packard Pvt - Chennai, IndiaITJune 2011 - December 2011 · 7 months
• Administration & Management of Windows, Linux Servers, IT Technical Support in Microsoft Exchange On-Premise Services and Troubleshoot. • Works closely with the Enterprise IT and other Specialist to ensure a timely, robust and comprehensive IT service transition process. • Designs installs, implements, maintains and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products. • Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment. • To provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support on Infrastructure services and analyze various types of data collections.
Annamalai University - Chidambaram, IndiaMay 2007 - December 2014
Master of Business Administration, Specialised in Project Management from Alagappa University, India.
Anna University - Chennai, IndiaApril 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor of Engineering, Specialised in Computer Science Engineering from Anna University, India.
- Endpoint Protection
- IT infrastructure
- Systems Managment