Join Hosco and view Wajdi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
"" I am looking to join a progressive organization operates in the field of Hospitality, Tourism and Travels, which has the need for the relevant candidates and offers opportunities for advancement.
Since 2012 I am graduated of a Master’s Degree in Hospitality and International Tourism Management at the University of Montpellier -France.
With excellent research skills, given my extensive Trainings, Experiences and Background in different reputable Hotels; I am willing to contribute my talents and Knowledge to join your esteemed reputable Company.
Along with my Hospitality Background with Pullman -Accor Group Hotel and currently with Fairmont Hotels (FRHI), I managed to improve a concrete experience in a Customer Service and Guest Relationship Management in UAE.
Personally, I am very enthusiastic, self-motivated and cosmopolitan person; I’m always striving for excellence and constantly seeking for better opportunities to move my career forward ""
Pre Opening Assistant Front Desk Manager (Acting MOD)
Fairmont Fujairah - Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionNovember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
• Monitor & improve Guest Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Reviews). • Enhance & Develop Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing). • Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading. • Manages and motivates the Front Office Team in order to provide a high standard of service for our entire Guest. • Welcome Guests, Build & Develop Guest Loyalty with a high professional and friendly manner.
Front Office Supervisor (Acting MOD)
Fairmont Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 10 months
• Plan and assign workloads for front office Team and supervise them in their assigned job duties. • Prepare operational and financial records for Manager to review. • Address & Handle Guests concerns and complaints promptly and professionally. • Assist in Training Colleagues in front office duties and evaluate their performance and provide appropriate feedback. • Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front Desk manager.
Front Office Senior Receptionist (Acting Supervisor)
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2014 - March 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
• Make sure all Guests receive prompt and personal recognition; takes care of the front desk operation including guest registration, room assignment and check-out procedures. • Answers guest’s inquires, resolves complaints, records significant actions taken, and follows up on complaint resolutions and requests to ensure Guest's satisfaction. • Be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and Guest billing processes. • Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
Master’s Degree of Hospitality and International Tourism Management
University Professional Institute of Tourism (UPVD) - Montpellier, FranceSeptember 2010 - June 2012
Bachelor’s Degree of Hospitality and Tourism Management
High Institute of Management (ISG) - Sousse, TunisiaSeptember 2007 - June 2010
Baccalaureate High School Diploma of Experimental Sciences
2 Mars 1934 High School in Ksar Helal - Monastir, TunisiaSeptember 2004 - June 2007
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Analyse financière
- Complaint Handling
- Excellent front of house
- Financial reports
- Guest satisfaction
- High quality standard
- Hiring, training staff
- Hotel Management
- Hotel Pre-opening
- Luxury Hotels
- Night audit
- Pre opening experience
- Pre- Opening & Rebranding
- Rooms operations
- Supervising operations
- Team coach
- Team Leadership
- Team management skills
- Upselling of hotel prod
- Upselling skills