Join Hosco and view Waleed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Human Resources Management& Administration Management Professional with 23 Years of UAE Experience.Looking for a suitable position matches my EXPERIENCE.
HR & ADMINISTRATOR MANAGER
SIR SPEEDY TYPING SERVICES - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesApril 2018 - Now · 10 months
Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management , Policy Analysis , Competency development, Employee Communications, Manpower planning, Job Description, Grading structure Employee relations, Organization development, Compensation & Benefits Management & Systems Development in HRMS.
HR & ADMINISTRATOESR MANAGER
THE CAVE FOR MANAGEMENT OF COMP - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesJune 2006 - July 2007 · 1 year and 2 months
• Develop and Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. • Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievance or other issues. • Manage the recruitment and selection process.testing and interviewing program counseling managers on candidate selection,conducting and analyzing exit interviews,recommending changes. • Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems,tactics and procedures across the organization. • Nurture a positive working environment. • Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. • Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
AL ATFEEN TRANSPORT & GEN.TRANSPORT - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJune 2003 - June 2006 · 3 years and 1 month
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records,representing the organization at hearings. • Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires. • Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations. • Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality. • When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments. • Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about HR functions • Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals.
AL WADI CRUSHER & GEN.TRANSPORT - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJune 2000 - June 2003 · 3 years and 1 month
CONTROL CONTRACTING & TRADING CO - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralNovember 1995 - June 2000 · 4 years and 8 months
• Coordinating all HR/Administrative activities • Hire and train new administrative employees • Manage employees; assign and assist with projects • Carry out employee evaluations; provide feedback and ways to improve • Communicate between employees and upper management • Set managing goals; communicate and follow goals accordingly • Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the Managers office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules. • Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
Yarmouk University - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesApril 1989 - April 1994
Graduated 1994 from The Economic Faculty in Bublic Management
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Highly professional
- • Working in fast paced, high transaction volume e