Join Hosco and view Wanjing's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As an energetic Hospitality Management student who learns quickly and can adapt easily to a new environment, I am actively seeking an internship in Front Office in a dynamic and internationally-recognised company.
Front Desk Agent
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2018 - Now · 3 months
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning rooms, and issuing and activating room key. - Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. - Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. - Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. - Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. - Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed. - Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest. - Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. - Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. - Cash guests' personal checks and traveller's checks. - Count bank at the beginning and end of a shift. - Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
Rooms Intern -- Guest Relations
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsJanuary 2018 - June 2018 · 6 months
-- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. -- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. -- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs. -- Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Xiamen, ChinaFront Office receptionFebruary 2016 - May 2016 · 4 months
-- Provided ushering and repasting service during breakfast and happy hour. -- Assisted guests in check-in and check-out and arranged VIP guests’ profile.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Xiamen, ChinaRooms divisionNovember 2015 - January 2016 · 3 months
-- Responsible for telephone answering and transferring. -- Helped guests to solve problems and guaranteed guests’ hotel experience. -- Making reservations for individual guests and groups
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandApril 2017 - September 2018
Xiamen University of Technology - Xiamen, ChinaSeptember 2012 - June 2016
ChineseNative or fluent100%
- adobe premier
- corel video studio pro
- opera property management system