Join Hosco and view Waris's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A confident, highly resourceful and reliable Person with an in depth understanding of the Restaurant and Hospitality industry. Possessing the required communication skills and flair needed to attract customers, drive sales and develop a business. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise while remaining aware of professional roles and boundaries. Having an approachable, cheerful and friendly personality and a proven ability to ensure that a customer’s experience is always relaxing and enjoyable.
Now looking for a new & challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of my exciting skills and experience and also further my personal development.
SweetAffairs - PakistanF&B serviceAugust 2018 - Now · 6 months
1. Daily restaurant management operations 2. Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction 3. Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints 4. Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations 5. Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction 6. Regularly review product quality and research new vendors Organize and supervise shifts 7. Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity 8. Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products 9. Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations 10. Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it 11. Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste 12. Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses 13. Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events 14. Recommend ways to reach a broader audience 15. Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices 16. Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJune 2015 - August 2018 · 3 years and 3 months
1. FOH and BOH Checking. 2. Opening and closing duties and responsibilities to recheck all needful areas. 3. Maintaining Hotel Standards and SOPs. 4. Maintaining all Equipmens and stock and ordering for Operations. 5. Opening and closing shift. 6. Making reports and Staff Records. 7. Customer Satisfaction. 8. Daily and Monthly Inventory. 9. Conducting Trainings.
Xclusive Group of Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceSeptember 2013 - June 2015 · 1 year and 10 months
1. Meet and Greet the Guests. 2. Welcoming and Farewell to guests. 3. Communicate with kitchen staff and floor Staff. 4. Providing Bills and Cash Closing. 5. Communicate with additional requirements of guests 6. Banquet arrangements and setup. 7. Making Banquet Reports 8. Restaurant services
Pizza Hut Pakistan - Lahore, PakistanF&B serviceMay 2011 - August 2013 · 2 years and 4 months
Pakistan Institute of Modern Studies - Lahore, PakistanMay 2012 - August 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Banquet operations
- Customer Care
- Event Manager
- Events and Banquet
- Event setup
- Food and Beverage
- Food and Beverage Costing
- Food and Beverage Service
- Food and Beverage skill
- Food Safety
- Guest Relations
- New Restaurant Opening
- Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Operation
Cross Trained in Front Office Department