Join Hosco and view WASEEM's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly resourceful, flexible, creative and enthusiastic Master Degree holder in Finance having a very good experience in JW Marriott Hotel, Dubai, UAE as well currently working Ritz carlton,Abu Dhabi as Purchase Intern. Being a quick learner looking forward to pursue my career in other areas of Finance.
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingApril 2018 - October 2018 · 7 months
• Making Purchase order from Requisitions and send it to suppliers • Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations. • Follow up the daily pending PO report • New item comparison • Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems • Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications. Reason for Leaving : Looking for better opportunity in other area of Finance
Finance trainee (Cost Controller)
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJune 2015 - March 2016 · 10 months
Key Accomplishment: • Having Costing experience with 10,11 outlets (Bars+Restaurants+Cafe) • Costing In charge of a big concert project in Oct-2015 (TAKE THAT EVENT) • During my experience, for two months singly handled all the food and beverage cost • Beverage contract analysis (Cost related) Reason of Leaving: To Complete my Master Degree
Riphah International University - Faisalabad, PakistanJuly 2014 - June 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Cost Account
- Cost control
- Food and Beverage Costing
- Food Costing