Join Hosco and view wei cheong, allan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My strengths at work:
1. Discipline is of utmost importance, to efficiently operate a large unit with people of different attitudes and temperament
2. Make sure staff know that they are been appreciated, for their good work, in order to get the best out of them.
3. Food is cooked simply, with all flavours combining harmoniously.
4. Locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, before presenting it to the guest, to minimise costs, promote local farm produce
Casa Del Rio Melaka - Malacca, MalaysiaF&B kitchenAugust 2012 - March 2014 · 1 year and 8 months
golden sand resort and spa - Hội An, VietnamF&B kitchenMarch 2011 - July 2012 · 1 year and 6 months
Mgallery by sofitel - Pattaya City, ThailandF&B kitchenJune 2008 - March 2010 · 1 year and 10 months
higher certificate culinary arts
At Sunrice - Global Chef Academy - SingaporeNovember 2016 - November 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Plan menus
- Pre opening
wine dinner with Kevin Judd.
wine dinner with Yves Cuilleron.
food review.Download the file