Join Hosco and view Welton's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have been working within the hospitality industry for the past 9 years fulfilling many different roles and developing a variety of skills. Today, my versatility allows me to be able to provide excellent customer service at all levels, while mentoring other members of the team when necessary. I am a strong team player always ready to pitch in, but also able to work under minimal supervision and under intense pressure.
My objective in my current role is to be part of the success of the Revenue team, and to drive this through an effective and detailed management, maximizing all opportunities for both sales and group business operations.
I have an excellent understating of the Hospitality and Luxury Market and I believe that my experience and dedication can indeed contribute to the achievement of these goals and the overall success of the Hotel as it embarks on a new exciting phase.
Hilton Bournemouth - Bournemouth, United KingdomRevenue ManagementSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
Reservations & Inventory Manager
Conrad Hotels & Resorts - London, United KingdomOtherNovember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
• Manages rooms and function space authorizations, rates and restrictions. • Participation and preparation of weekly sell strategy information. • Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. • Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy. • Support DBD with providing feedback to team members. • Responsible for the day to day running of the reservations department • Provide training for all new agents and reservations and maintain an in-depth ongoing training plan for each team member • Supervise transient reservations request and bookings
Reservations & Inventory Manager
Conrad London St. James - London, United KingdomRevenue ManagementJanuary 2015 - Now · 3 years and 11 months
• Support preparation of the weekly forecasting, month end reports and participate in weekly Revenue meeting. • Support preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. • Monitor Wholesaler and Ota’s Channels with a focus on rate strategy. • Support Revenue Manager with providing feedback to team members. • Responsible for the daily room inventory management process • Assisting in the prediction of consumer demand to optimise inventory, price and availability in order to maximize revenue growth
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London - London, United KingdomReservationsMay 2014 - February 2015 · 10 months
• Partner with the Director of Revenue to fully support and implement yield initiatives. • Focus on continuous improvement of Customer service levels, e.g. call handling techniques and prompt turnaround response. • Monitor and maintain the inventory in Opera at all times and manage transient reservations request and bookings • Oversee the group bookings and assist sales team with enquiries and rates quotation
Group Reservations Manager
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - London, United KingdomReservationsSeptember 2012 - May 2014 · 1 year and 9 months
• Manage team of 5 group coordinators, including recruitment, performance management and training. • Accountable for all group reservations management (48% of total revenue). • Manage relationships with key corporate clients and large groups. • Maximise customer experiences by upselling additional products and services (eg executive rooms, priority club and other services).
Asst. Manager, Revenue & Reservations
Marriott Hotels - London, United KingdomReservationsMay 2008 - September 2012 · 4 years and 5 months
• Manage team of 6 reservations agents, including recruitment, performance management and training. • Responsible for Groups turnover of £2.4 million per annum. • Monitor and maintain the inventory in Opera at all times, ensuring accuracy of data. • Manage reporting on availability and pick-ups to ensure seamless handovers to Operations and Front Desk at least 48 hours prior to arrival of clients.
Unitr - Uberlândia, BrazilJanuary 2000 - December 2004
EnglishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Customer servie
- Excellent front of house
- Group Reservations
- Hiring, training staff
- Luxury hotel
- Reservations management
- Team coach
Nine years management and customer service experience in hospitality with more than 7 years in 5-star environment. Versatile and highly motivated business and people leader with a reputation for mentoring and developing direct reports. Dedicated team player who works well under pressure. Technical expertise in both revenue management and reservations.