Join Hosco and view Weishun's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dr. Phonetics - Nanshan, Shenzhen, ChinaOtherDecember 2017 - August 2018 · 9 months
- English Teacher and Syllabus Coordinator Job Responsibility: Teach English to kids ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 8. Communicate with education supervisor to ensure the quality of teaching. Keep track of students' in-class performance and report it to the supervisors and parents. Prepare syllabus and assure the class roll out as arranged.
Front Office Trainee
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts - Shenzhen, ChinaF&B otherAugust 2016 - December 2016 · 5 months
- Horizon Club Lounge Concierge & Customer Service Expert Job Responsibility: Oversee food and beverage preparation. Coordinate with duty chefs to ensure the sanitation and the taste of food. Make purchases and control the inventory to maintain sufficient levels of supplies. Compile and supervise accounting forms to ensure no mistake involved. Maintain proper and prompt communication with guests and customers to optimize the in-house experience. Upload customer complaint and complements to the hotel system. Prepare in-house guest report during every shift and predict the number of guests for the next day on the night shifts.
China Britain Business Council - Shenzhen, ChinaOtherAugust 2015 - May 2016 · 10 months
- International Development Office Assistant Job Responsibility: Translate documents at the superior’s request. Interpret during conferences. Collect invoices and compile claim form. Maintain effective communication with colleagues. Information searching and filtering. Make itinerary and arrange events involved.
English @ - Bao'an, Shenzhen, ChinaOtherMarch 2014 - August 2014 · 7 months
- Teaching Assistant & Promotion Coordinator Job Responsibility: Keep track of contents taught in class. Report students’ performances in class to the parents and maintain a good clientele relationship with them. Organize promotional events to attract more intakes.
Master of Science
ESSEC Business School, Hospitality Management programs: MSc in hospitality management or GMBA track Hospitality management (IMHI - AAIMHI) - Paris, FranceSeptember 2018 - Now
Bachelor of Literature in Business English
Shenzhen Tourism college of Jinan University - Shenzhen, ChinaSeptember 2013 - January 2018
CantoneseNative or fluent100%
MandarinNative or fluent100%
- Airline Reservation
- Basic Accounting
- Club Lounge Operations
- Fluent English
- Food and Beverage skill
- Food service
- Guest Service
- Mandarin Language
- Ms office skills
- Opera PMS
- Purchase / Procurement
- Room Reservation
- VIP Guests
- VIP Relations