Join Hosco and view Winnie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A humble individual with a passion for the Hospitality Industry. I have more than four years experience in hospitality and i can bring to your business: professionalism, productive ideas, enthusiasm and out of the box thinking. Capable of working day/night shifts and during weekends and holidays as may be required.
Towers Rotana Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceApril 2017 - October 2018 · 1 year and 7 months
• Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner. • Actively used up-selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue. • Prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures. • Communicated openly and honestly with the management team during each shift to ensure it ran smoothly. • Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times. • Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service. • Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Java House Africa - Nairobi, KenyaF&B serviceJanuary 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 11 months
• Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations. • Diligently restocked work stations and display cases. • Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service. • Reported to all shifts wearing a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. • Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. • Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory and employment policies and procedures.
Café Deli Restaurant - Nairobi, KenyaF&B serviceJanuary 2014 - December 2014 · 12 months
• Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service. • Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers. • Maintained clean and safe environment, including in the kitchen, bathrooms, building exterior, car park, bin area and pavement. • Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times. • Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints. • Prepped items for later use to save staff time during busy hours. • Reported to all shifts wearing a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. • Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Diploma-IATA Foundation in Travel & Tourism with Sabre
Zabeel International (Bur Dubai) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJune 2018 - September 2018
Diploma certificate for IATA Foundation in Travel & tourism from Montreal Canada.
Tawheed Girl’s High School - Malindi, KenyaJanuary 2008 - November 2011
Certificate in secondary education
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- excelent personality
- Excellent team player
- point of sale
- Very good communication
- Warm and friendly