Join Hosco and view Xiang Shan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Leading my team in building our career together in the hospitality industry by focusing in developing innovative guest experiences and staff management.
Residence Manager - Ascott Harmony City Nantong
The Ascott Limited - Nantong, ChinaManagementJuly 2017 - Now · 1 year and 5 months
- Pre-opening Champion of the property - Responsible to liaison with owner regarding to pre-opening and operational details such as setting up rules and regulation which both owner and management company agreed. - Responsible for overall management and financial performance of the serviced residence. - Highly involved in sales and perform sales calls with Director of Sales and team. - Understanding of management contract and maximize the benefits of management company. - Create a great working atmosphere to trigger and motivate high working spirit. - Created the best Back of House in Ascott China and become role model for both Ascott and owner. - Assistant Champion of Ascott Brand Review. - Achieved positive MTD GOP on the 3rd month of operations and positive YTD GOP on the 5th month of operations
Assistant Residence Manager
Ascott Midtown Suzhou - Suzhou, ChinaManagementAugust 2016 - June 2017 · 11 months
- Responsible for overall management and financial performance of the serviced residence. Achieved 2016 budgeted revenue and GOP. - Grew total revenue by 21% and GOP by 36% in comparison with 2015. - Liaison with owner constantly to achieve property’s goal and budget - Improve the position of the property from Top 24 to Top 17 in TripAdvisor within 2-months’ time. - Winner of Ascott’s 2016 BRM Innovation Idea. - Researched for alternatives to minimize operational burden such as using e-MOD report and self-service parcel lockers. - Experienced in handling critical complaints effectively.
Assistant Operations Manager
Ascott Midtown Suzhou - Suzhou, ChinaManagementNovember 2015 - August 2016 · 10 months
Front Desk Manager
Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen - Shenzhen, ChinaFront Office receptionJune 2015 - November 2015 · 6 months
Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen - Shenzhen, ChinaRooms divisionNovember 2014 - June 2015 · 8 months
Bachelor of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandApril 2012 - September 2013
Diploma in Hotel Management
Sunway College Johor Bahru Malaysia - Johor Bahru, MalaysiaAugust 2009 - December 2011
MandarinNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Photoshop CC
- PMS OPERA