Join Hosco and view Yebaletale's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I Am a graduate in tourism and hospitality management. having six years experience in hospitality and customer care, through my experience have acquired more skills and knowledge on being a good team player, time manager, and a very experienced team leader. I believe that my extensive knowledge, experience,skills and my ability in hospitality industry will be valuable to your company.
Golden Tulip Hotel - Addis Ababa, EthiopiaF&B serviceJanuary 2015 - May 2017
• Ran quarterly staff meetings and created and enforced SOPs for all outlets. • Responsible for the weekly schedule for 25 employees • Planned and organized the setup and coordination of restaurant events for up to 35 people • Checking on the staff grooming and hygiene standards. • Provided proper training and follow up to newly hired team members as well as the existing tenured team. • Maximized profits by delivering an outstanding customer service.
Hliton Hotel - Addis Ababa, EthiopiaF&B serviceNovember 2013 - January 2015
• Evaluated performance of all waiters and prepared reports for management. • Communicated with guests on regular basis and ensured that they are satisfied. • Identified all demanding guests and informed restaurant manager for the same. • Served all food and beverage as per hotel standards and within the required time. • Provided all customers efficient service at all times and cooperated with staff members for • Provided quality training as per the required service standards.
Grand Millennium Hotel Al Wahda - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceOctober 2010 - September 2013
• Assisted customer in menu determinations. • Served dishes at tables according to order. • Recommended wines and other drinks to gust. • Responsible to take orders and assist the cook to prepare food as per order of customer.
certificate food and beverage supervision
catering and tourism training institute - Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJuly 2014 - November 2014
tourism and hospitality management
St Mary University - Addis Ababa, EthiopiaSeptember 2013 - July 2016
the degree is authenticated by foreign affairs of Ethiopia.
- Excellent time management
- food and beverage knowledge
- Food and beverage management
- food saftey
- Front Office Management
- Good in microsoft
- Great customer service
- Hospitality Management
- Solving problems
- Strategic event planning
- Strong team work