Join Hosco and view Yevgeniy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Thank you for your interest in my profile.
I am a college senior at University of Nevada Las Vegas pursuing a bachelor’s degree in International Business with emphasis on Finance and Chinese Language
I felt in love into hospitality industry interning at Montage Beverly Hills in Summer 2014 and therefore decided to create a profile
I would like to find a job in a Finance department (or internship/development program that will lead to a job) before graduation or right after graduation.
Export Business Analyst - Intern
Nevada Industry Excellence - EuropeOtherSeptember 2014 - December 2014
• Researched potential clientele among Nevada companies • Analyzed a survey undertaking by NIE during 4 months period to identify Nevada companies who export small quantities or potentially interested in export • Added companies of interest to MS Excel database for the future references
Summer Accounting Intern
Montage Hotels & Resorts - EuropeOtherJune 2014 - August 2014
• Assisted with sorting and filing accounts receivable on daily basis • Used Micros Opera to obtain folio and receipts per clients’ requests • Assisted with reconciliation of accounts receivable and filing complimentary reports • Participated in Audit Paperwork and Tax projects
International Business Analyst Intern at ExporTech
Nevada Industry Excellence - EuropeOtherFebruary 2014 - April 2014
• Performed market research, IP research, product pricing estimations and competitive company profile analysis • Assisted American companies access international markets • Analyzed procedures to determine whether a company is compliant with license and regulatory requirements
English Communication Intern
Lindge Software Co - EuropeOtherJanuary 2013 - May 2013
• Translated documents and software from Chinese into English to maintain the essence and overall meaning the author intended • Corresponded with Lindge international partners and clients • Performed research and advising work necessary to bring products to international markets
Lab Attendant | Front Desk Representative
Language Resource Center at UNLV - EuropeOtherAugust 2011 - December 2012
• Answered questions regarding the computer lab and its learning materials • Helped students and instructors select language CDs, dictionaries and books based on students need and desire • Answered incoming phone calls from students and UNLV staff
Sales Associate (seasonal position)
Armani Exchange - EuropeOtherOctober 2009 - February 2010
• Recommended merchandise based on a customer needs and desires and placed special orders as necessary. • Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise. • Exchanged merchandise for customers and accepted returns.
Dunkin Donuts - EuropeOtherDecember 2007 - March 2009
• Served coffee for customers • Packaged take-out foods • Informed supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly
1 Semester Study Abroad
Shanghai University - Shanghai, ChinaJanuary 2013 - May 2013
University of Nevada Las Vegas - Hospitality Management - Las Vegas, NV, United StatesJanuary 2010 - May 2015
RussianNative or fluent100%