Join Hosco and view Yu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Yu Han Arno À, street 7, Greens, Dubai, UAE. | (971)525619455 | email@example.com
Dear hiring manager,
I am a 1st-year hospitality college student from Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM). I am writing this letter is to recommend myself as an intern from July. 2017 until Jan. 2018. My organized style and careful attitude make me be an ideal candidate for being a part of your hotel based on:
1. A lot of large events taken place in Dubai as a waitress, which let me learnt a lot basic works in a hotel and real estate industry.
2. A lot of exhibitions taken place in Dubai as an interpreter, which let me know how to communicate between customers and bosses.
3. I have got a good grade in my college, which also helps me in doing marketing reports, and Marketing is the 1st choice of my ideal department.
4. I have excellent grade in Opera (PMS, a front office system).
5. I have been Dubai for nearly 4 years and have deep knowledge about Dubai economy.
My ideal department is Front-office, Marketing, Event and Marketing.
Besides, not only the experience I had in the past, but also my personality, I am an outgoing, well-communicated, helpful assistant for my manager. Also, when I become a team leader, I can usually also handle my works on supervising others and helping others.
Madinat Jumeirah - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceDecember 2016 - December 2016
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2016 - Now
ChineseNative or fluent100%
- Micros PMS
- Opera PMS
- - Photography
- Word, Excel