Join Hosco and view Yudy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Masters in Human Resources. I am a person who learns quickly and can adapt easily to a new environment. I am actively seeking an internship/job in the Human Resources Department of a dynamic and internationally -recognized Hotel Chain. I am available from January 2018.
Human Resources Trainee
Hotel Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesNovember 2017 - February 2018 · 4 months
•Support in recruitment processes: CV screening, psychotechnical Test management, interview conduct. • Support in development of talent and training projects • Support for new employees welcome programs • Support in different actions for internal communication • Logistic support in events and trainings • Participation in educational fairs for the incorporation of trainees
HOTEL CROWNE PLAZA BARCELONA - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2017 - July 2017 · 6 months
• Dealing with bookings • Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave • Choosing rooms and handing out keys • Preparing bills and taking payments • Taking and passing on messages to guests • Dealing with special requests from guests • Answering questions • Concierge • Dealing with complaints or problems
Master in Human Resources Management
University of Barcelona - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Barcelona, SpainNovember 2017 - September 2018
Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Operations Management
Swiss Hotel Management SchoolSeptember 2016 - September 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Effective teamwork
- Good problem solver
- Self-motivated, proactive
HUMAN RESOURCES STUDENT
I am a student of a Master in Human Resources at the Universidad de Barcelona. As a lawyer and a professional in the hospitality industry, I consider that my skills, experience and knowledge made me a perfect candidate to suit an intership at the human resources department of a prestigious hotel or any other company related to the hospitality industry.