Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Bocconi University - Master in Tourism Economics and Management. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Founded in 1902, Bocconi University was the first school in Italy to set up a post-graduate course in Tourism Management in 1986. Today, MET - Master in Tourism Economics and Management is a one academic year master program developed to train young professionals aspiring to take on a managerial role in the tourist sector.
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Accounting
2. TOURISM PILLARS
- Tourism Trends and Scenarios
- Tourism Analytics
- Economics and Tourism
- Tourism Policy and Governance
- Sustainable Development and Destination Management
3. MANAGEMENT PILLARS
- Tourism Marketing
- People Management
- Performance Management e Corporate Strategy for Tourism
- Finance and Real Estate for Tourism
- Tourism Law
- Tourism Digital Strategy
MET program is based on active teaching methods and experiential learning. Besides traditional lectures, MET is characterized by case discussions, group works and meetings with managers and entrepreneurs operating in the tourism industry. Classroom activities are integrated by outdoor activities, such as internships, field projects, in-company trainings and study tour.
MET is a one academic year master program, from October to October. Lessons are held on Fridays and Saturdays, with three full-immersion weeks distributed throughout the academic year and a warm-up week at the beginning of the master. The structure of the master allows students to carry on a job or an internship also during the course, from Mondays to Thursdays.
MET provides students with the know-how, skills and competencies essential to work in the different segments of the tourist industry: hospitality, distribution, digital platforms, MICE, transport, cruise, DMCs, …
OPPORTUNIES FOR COMPANIES:
MET assists companies willing to recruit young professionals with a deep knowledge and passion for tourism through:
- the distribution of a CV Book with the profiles of all MET participants;
- the posting of internship/job opportunities on the master dedicated on-line platform;
- the organization of on and off-campus company days in order to create opportunities for personal connections between participants and companies’ managers.
VIRTUAL OPEN DAYS:
- February 24th
- March 24th
- April 21st
- May 21st
To join the Virtual Open Days or to schedule a One-to-One meeting with the Orientation Team, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: May 31th (noon Italian time GTM +1)
On-line Test: June 11th
On-line Intervies: will be scheduled around mid June
For more information on the course, visit www.unibocconi.it/met or contact us at email@example.com