Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from HTSI School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
The School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is a institution of Ramon Llull University, affiliated to Xavier Foundation, a foundation constituted by the Society of Jesus and represented at its board by members of ESADE, IQS and the URL. Its mission is to enhance academic knowledge, research and professional development in management for students in the tourism and hospitality field.
Our vision of education is based on a strong relationship between theory and practice, between university and business, in a way that graduates can easily face the demands of the profession and the dynamism that the sector requires. In order to meet the demands of tourism and hospitality sector, and to facilitate students' response and adaptation to the constant changes of current professional demands, the degree program combines the development of business management skills alongside acquisition of competencies in hospitality - both vital to top quality service.
With a clear mission to maximize the internationalization of the students, WE USE ENGLISH AS OUR WORKING LANGUAGE, been English the teaching language in 3rd and 4th degree years.
PROFILE OF A HTSI STUDENT
* Open-minded Perspectives service-minded and with an oriented sixth sense for anticipating an individual´s needs.
* Spirit of Entrepreneurship: leaders capable of teamwork and creative decision making.
* Innovation: to meet the demands of customers and the dynamics of tourism and hospitality.
* Sense of Responsibility: in management , and in accordance with ethical values
* With Clear International Focus: fascinated by other countries, curious about other cultures and other languages.
PROFESSIONAL TALENT FORUM (internships) - October
RECRUITMENT DAY (graduates) - April
Forums that enables companies to:
* Recruit TALENT for internships or employment.
* Obtain VISIBILITY, the company can communicate its brand values and explain professional development possibilities for students.
* Enhance a long-lasting valuable COLLABORATION with the School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (agreements).