Descripción de la oferta
ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa This highly capable individual will provide leadership, guidance and direction in achieving the department mission and standards with an energetic workforce. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, people focused leader, with strong relationship building skills. The individual will oversee Supervisors and Colleagues.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee the daily operations of Housekeeping and Laundry adhering to all State and Federal labor codes, Safety & Health regulations, and Fairmont standards
- Oversee to guide the department to achieve all goals that relate to guestrooms and public areas
- Oversee the Office Supervisor and Housekeeping Supervisor to guide the department to achieve all goals
- Oversee and conduct the department training that includes adherence to standards and guest service
- Oversee all Housekeeping programs, including guestroom inspections, deep clean program, carpet cleaning, floor polishing etc.
- Responsible for working closely with the Front Office team in regards to meeting the demands of the operation both immediate (day to day) as well as long-term
- Assist in the recruitment for the department
- Assist in the preparation of the budget of the Housekeeping department and provide input on needed capital
- Ensure the participation of Housekeeping with all Hotel Committees
- Coach, develop & manage the performance of the Housekeeping and Laundry colleagues
- Prepare monthly reports on preventative housekeeping maintenance, expenses, including, but not limited to, labor, chemicals, guestroom supplies, linen, laundry and contract cleaning
- Help to develop standard operating procedures/policies by which the highest possible degree of cleanliness, maintenance and aesthetic value are achieved
- Support an environment reflective of Fairmont's values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment.
Reporting to the Rooms Operation Manager, the Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Housekeeping and Laundry Departments (totaling 135+ colleagues). Responsibilities also include providing leadership guidance and direction in achieving the department and hotel mission, while ensuring Fairmont standards are meet
Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to multi-task in a calm, prioritized manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Property Manager, Word, Excel at an advanced level is an asset
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a large, multi-cultural team
- Demonstrated success managing people from diverse backgrounds
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS