Descripción de la oferta
As a Concierge, you will ensure timely and seamless service, handling guests’ requests and anticipating our guests’ needs. You will make informed suggestions to ensure our guests have a truly memorable stay.
What is in it for you:
Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe
We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
· Maintaining complete knowledge of all hotel features, services, attractions, amenities, locations, and hours of operations; all hotel and competitor restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code, and ambiance; all hotel room types, numbers/names, amenities, local events, attractions, holiday schedules
· Anticipating guests’ needs, responding promptly and acknowledging all guests, while also providing a service or assistance to meet the needs of our guests tailored to their preferences
· Providing information to all guest inquiries and coordinating all guest requests by creating a meaningful itinerary for special arrangements or services in an efficient, professional, creative and warm manner
Your experience and skills include:
· Previous customer related experience, preferably within a luxury setting. Prior experience with Opera and Alice an asset.
· Highly responsible, reliable, self-motivated, energetic, and possesses strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
· Must be able to follow instructions, work well independently as well as with others, and be able to address stressful situations with dignity and the utmost tact and politeness
· Fluent spoken and written English; second language an asset
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the “Western White House,” (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza’s place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS