Descripción de la oferta
Provide a consistently excellent and professional treatment service to guests, operating to our CORE and Forbes Standards, following procedures and protocols specified.
Provide all guests with Home Care advice with a focus on product recommendation
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Innovation
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and please be advised that the duties and responsibilities may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
(Please note "Guest" includes male and female resident guests, members, Spa Day guests and external treatment clients)
- To have impeccable personal presentation at all times, highly groomed, polished appearance. Uniform, accessories, hair, make up (compulsory) in line with Spa standards.
- Carry out all treatments (after training as appropriate) on the Spa treatment menu adhering to procedures and standards specified. Please note that at least 50% of the Spa's business is massage of various kinds including
- Deep Tissue Massage.
- Greet all guests by name, carry out consultation, discuss medical issues and guest priorities and expectations of the treatment.
- Respect guest's privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Give after treatment advice and make appropriate product recommendations to all treatment guests thereby generating retail revenue.
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with standards prior to every treatment and clean and tidy up after each treatment.
- Clean, tidy and ensure perfect presentation of treatment rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and preparation room.
- Perform cleaning duties as when required.
- Be fully conversant with the departmental standards and ensure that these are adhered to for every guest.
- Ensure use of professional products is appropriate for the treatment and not excessive in order to safeguard the cost of treatments target.
- Assist with stock taking when required.
- Attend treatment and product training courses as required.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Liaise closely with Receptionists regarding appointment schedules and changes to schedules.
- Take direction and instruction from Managers and Spa Receptionists to accommodate the needs of guests and to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Communicate effectively with Spa Receptionists to ensure a seamless service is provided to guests and a professional image is maintained.
- Be flexible, expect changes to work schedules and adjustments to shifts to suit the needs of the guests.
- Be conversant with hotel policies regarding health and safety, fire and security.
- Assist with receptionist and spa attendant duties when required.
- Excellent general education
- Fully qualified therapist, preferably ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Qualification in Deep Tissue Massage.
- Minimum one year's experience as therapist
- Five star spa environment would be an advantage
- Massage (including Deep Tissue) body and face treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc.
- Additional skills e.g. reflexology, make up, hair styling, etc.
Our global success is dependent on everyone who is a part of our team. Our belief is that everyone who works here should share the rewards.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- Trabajo a tiempo completo
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Spa y Bienestar
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible