Descripción de la oferta
Developing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue for hotels and other lodging establishments are the main activities of a Revenue Manager. Revenue Managers work closely with sales teams, reception desk employees and the hotel general manager in areas of promotion, business planning and reservation costs.
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets