Descripción de la oferta
As Hygiene Manager responsible for maintaining the highest standard of sanitation & hygiene in all departments most importantly food handlers at all times including the Earth Check, HACCP and star certification related matters.
- Responsible for the highest level of sanitation and hygiene standards in the hotel
- Responsible for monitoring and control all HACCP & Earth Check related matters in every stage
- Ensure all food served to guests and team members are free from microbiological, chemical and physical contamination
- Ensure that all TMs have an adequate knowledge of personal hygiene and on COVID 19 protocolls
- Ensure hotel food safety policy is well communicated to all employees
- Provide in-house training for all food handlers.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Environmental Health Engineering or similar
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Hygiene Manager or equivalent
- Luxury Hotel experience is preferred
- Effective team members working relationships
- Pleasant personality, proactive and reliable
- Ability to work and converse in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English. Any additional languages are a plus
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to an array of diverse internal and external clients